OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Late to this, but I've had two Honda Civics (leases and I loved both)! I'm either getting a civic or and HRV after graduation. My mom has a CRV and my dad an accord. We're a big Honda family lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think an HRV is going to be my next car! I'm waiting for the 2017.

I just discovered there's a school edition of Avenue Q. I pity the person who had to edit the original version to make it suitable for schools.
Like high school or college? My brother is going to school for the tech side of theatre and they're doing Avenue Q this year. Though I can't imagine anything being changed for college.

I just discovered there's a school edition of Avenue Q. I pity the person who had to edit the original version to make it suitable for schools.
I obviously don't know if they did it the same way, but the All-State show (the one everyone at the festival gets tickets for) for the Illinois high school theatre festival was Rent, and I'm assuming they did the school version, but they only thing that I noticed they edited was the F bomb. So, if they just changed that, then it probably still would've taken a while (I'm assuming; I've never seen it) but then that's all they had to do. Unless it's just that bad, in which case feel free to correct me[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. She was watching the comp with a dead cell and her teammates hadn't seen her for hours. Easy for a Sharkpup to blend into a sea of cheer at Indy I guess. I'm thankful for lots of responses from all over to help out.

I have been obsessed for a week and never really listened to their stuff until someone told me that la devotee is a good track for a jive and now I just love all the songs.

I've been a P!ATD fan for forever but this new album is the jam for sure. I love all of it so much, it's all I've listened to for the last two days.

I've been a P!ATD fan for forever but this new album is the jam for sure. I love all of it so much, it's all I've listened to for the last two days.

We've been listening to the ones released on YouTube for weeks now. DH mentioned how Emperor's New Clothes would be great for cheer music and now I'm dying to see a team use it.

Back