OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I mean, have you seen my body shape? I haven't been able to buy a bathing suit at a normal store since I was in 6th grade. What I love about RTR is that so many girls have submitted pictures of what they look like wearing the dress in question so it's very easy to compare looks. It's super scary (and I was *very* skeptical) but it actually worked out very well for me twice.
i was going to use RTR for my bridesmaids dresses but i got very worried when i kept reading reviews on how the sizing is always wrong and they dont have the quickest exchange policy, etc.

i was going to use RTR for my bridesmaids dresses but i got very worried when i kept reading reviews on how the sizing is always wrong and they dont have the quickest exchange policy, etc.

My sister decided the night before her rehearsal dinner that she hated the dress she previously bought for it, went on RTR, found a short white dress she loved, and had it in two sizes at the hotel's front desk waiting for her the next morning. We've had nothing but great service, but I would also be wary of having an entire bridal party renting the same dress and having all of those work out at once.

Yeah I've always liked Chris Rock too

I honestly think the only movies I saw that had nominations were Straight Outta Compton (for what ever they was worth), Inside Out and part of Amy and part of What Happened Miss Simone?

I also don't feel an urge to go watch any of the movies after last night either

Movies that appeal to the Academy have historically never appealed to me (eh? Guess that's another part of the diversity issue)

I'm more like those people Chris Rock interviewed in Compton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw Inside Out and Star Wars. It's my opinion that the Academy goes out of its way to nominate movies for Best Picture that only appeal to a teeny tiny minority, i.e. themselves, with maybe one popular movie thrown in that never has a chance of winning.

ok so ever since I had acl surgery, I am become obsessed with watching people in routines that have also torn theirs and are wearing a brace.
Their strength amazes me....

that may be the reason I want Brandon Black to win worlds this year even more lol

Last edited:
So it's Super Tuesday aka "Super GoFriars610 Works from 8AM until probably around 2AM" day.

Pray for me.

RABBIT RABBIT! (I forgot it this morning :( First time in like a year and a half) Gather all that luck you can get!

I voted this morning before I came into work (yay for semi open primaries in MA!) and was thouroughly disappointed at the lack of bake sales there. Because there were zero. And I just wanted a muffin.

ETA: Maybe my Fierceboard/Internet Rabbit Rabbit counts for something?

I just finished FULLER HOUSE, and i kinda loved it.. so glad it was on netflix, and so happy that it was only 13 episodes! Lets end it at this.

We watched the first three last night and I realized that I literally lol'ed while watching. I never do that [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back