OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Last week was a really rough week for me; my senior year cheer tryouts went less than ideally. I made the team, but only after being told that my tumbling sucks , even though I am one of 5 girls who are working on fulls, and that I probably wasnt going to make the team. But, today I got accepted into a summer college program that will give me enough scholarships to pretty much pay for my first 4 years of college! Needless to say, Im super excited and my week has improved.

im sure a lot of people on here dont watch WWE, but gosh dang it i need Sasha Banks to win the title already.
LOL I am definitely not a WWE person, but my last year of all star (8 years ago sheesh) we competed in Orlando this exact weekend and Wrestlemania was EVERYWHERE.

I have a cheer team whose looking to compete this season just for fun, the girl's just wanna showcase their routine and their handwork. Does anybody know a cheer competition in the Toronto area (Canada) that is in late May or June? I know its a little late in the season. We know about the Wonderland competition, that was our original goal but plans have shifted and changed and we may not be able to go.

I have a cheer team whose looking to compete this season just for fun, the girl's just wanna showcase their routine and their handwork. Does anybody know a cheer competition in the Toronto area (Canada) that is in late May or June? I know its a little late in the season. We know about the Wonderland competition, that was our original goal but plans have shifted and changed and we may not be able to go.
@CookieMomster

Oh no, I just meant I didn't know where to share it in terms of here since there's no Random thread in the College section

Locally everyone (who knew her) is aware of her history/legacy with cheer and library and information science. The Mayor of Columbia has declared April 2 her official day and a scholarship has been established at Carolina's library school in her honor....and our library is doing a Staff Education Day Award in her honor.
That's really cool!!

This weekend was so exhausting but so worth it. After so many hours of hard work we won first place in Vegas this weekend with amazingly hard competition. We're now back to back allstar games champions and I am so proud of us! The only thing is that the teams below us have summit bids and we don't, so that's kind of rough. But we have a shot in Anaheim for a bid! :) I love my team so much. I literally cried of happiness or laughing 11 times this weekend. Maybe the 2 hours of sleep had something to do with that haha. Also the ACM's were in Vegas so we got to go Saturday and I had a blast.

This weekend was so exhausting but so worth it. After so many hours of hard work we won first place in Vegas this weekend with amazingly hard competition. We're now back to back allstar games champions and I am so proud of us! The only thing is that the teams below us have summit bids and we don't, so that's kind of rough. But we have a shot in Anaheim for a bid! :) I love my team so much. I literally cried of happiness or laughing 11 times this weekend. Maybe the 2 hours of sleep had something to do with that haha. Also the ACM's were in Vegas so we got to go Saturday and I had a blast.
Good job! If you don't mind me asking, which team are you on?

Back