OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The New Yorker in me says if you have something to say then say it and stand by it - don't delete it and run away. If you can't take a little heat then don't even think about stepping into the fire.

Ohhhh but you recall all the heat he used to give and take before he was booted from the boards. I doubt it bothers him at all and probably only deleted that because it's his official business account.

**AS Cheer is the The Hotel California of sports**

71ddf8f229e95be68c8762b170e47c08.jpg

Cool tweet!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone explain the "Briarcliff"?

I have to say, Cheer Updates attitude is really off putting. I think he knows he has a service no one else can really provide and he can get away with being kind of snarky.

I have to say, Cheer Updates attitude is really off putting. I think he knows he has a service no one else can really provide and he can get away with being kind of snarky.
I was just wondering, did this guy trademarked this type of service?
It seems to me, Cheer Updates provide info on the cheer hsppenings in real time...You mean to tell me, no one else can do this type of service. Again, only wondering...

I was just wondering, did this guy trademarked this type of service?
It seems to me, Cheer Updates provide info on the cheer hsppenings in real time...You mean to tell me, no one else can do this type of service. Again, only wondering...
It's not that no one else can do it, it's that no one will listen if they try to do it because CU is seen as the most reputable source.

It's not that no one else can do it, it's that no one will listen if they try to do it because CU is seen as the most reputable source.

Well there was Industry News a few years ago. But it's hard to break into it when you're seen as the copycat.

Back