OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I will not come out of cheer retirement. I will not come out of cheer retirement. I will not come out of cheer retirement.
The owner of the gym here wants me to get out of cheer retirement as well. I too am 29 years old but my main problem is that I am scared to get injured again. It is so tempting though. Ugh.

Probability theory. I'm so SO glad it's over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds like a lot of proof writing which is my worst nightmare and is causing me to potentially fail my advanced linear algebra class. Ugh. One more math final for me tomorrow morning!

Thanks. This was expected though.

Peace will come when he's sentenced to death and it's actually executed.

Tbh, executing him will be too easy...He should be forced to serve life with no possibility of parole in a maximum security prison with real harden criminals, now that will be true punishment. In general population at some of the worse prison is like burning in hell on Earth and looking at how scrawny he is, someone will take him out or make him be their boyfriend...

Tbh, executing him will be too easy...He should be forced to serve life with no possibility of parole in a maximum security prison with real harden criminals, now that will be true punishment. In general population at some of the worse prison is like burning in hell on Earth and looking at how scrawny he is, someone will take him out or make him be their boyfriend...

None of that would ever happen. He will never be with general population.

The families want death. He deserves death.

I haven't been on here in a while, I finished another semester of nursing school (yay one year until I graduate college!!!), turned 21 and am now home enjoying my freedom of winter break while I can!

I'm going on my first cruise in March for my spring break, the ports are Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; and Roatan Bay, Honduras...any tips/tricks/advice in general for a cruise, or if any one has been to these ports and have any must see's that would be wonderful!!

Last edited:
Major mistake on a final project and now my perfect grade has gone down 2%, and I have a B+ instead of an A. Crossing my fingers that my teacher let's me fix it. I worked soooo hard on this class and I would hate to go down on a mistake.

Major mistake on a final project and now my perfect grade has gone down 2%, and I have a B+ instead of an A. Crossing my fingers that my teacher let's me fix it. I worked soooo hard on this class and I would hate to go down on a mistake.

Good luck

**Quietly waiting to let the dogs out**

Does anyone have a Silhoutte Cameo? I'm looking into getting a 3 and I'm not sure whether to start out with vinyl or heat transfer first....

Back