OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anybody know how to make cheer mixes using Adobe Audition?

Her back was broken and she had tp be put down. Words can't describe the pain im in right now. I was going to see her tomorrow. I can't breathe it hurts so bad. She was the best dog ever.

9a230b2ceeb5a29e99ea5b1a2cf086e7.jpg
She is up there playing around with my baby Jessi! Rest assured, Jessi is showing her the ropes. And they are both running around pain-free with all the chew toys and tennis balls they could ever want! (and cheese, Jessi really loved cheese)
993647_10200422162385207_1641488081_n.jpg

Oh great. Cp flying into NYC tomorrow for the weekend.

**If you think you were robbed at Worlds please file a police report**
What time is she flying in. We're getting a nor'easter tomorrow

Direct flight leaves around 7:30 am and arrives around 10:30.

Should be ok...going to start as rain. As far as the protests go, it seems to be concentrated at Times Square, though there was several marches taking place around the city.

Her back was broken and she had tp be put down. Words can't describe the pain im in right now. I was going to see her tomorrow. I can't breathe it hurts so bad. She was the best dog ever.

My heart breaks for you right now. i know fully well what it is to lose a pet. Take care of yourself. You're in my prayers.

Oh great. Cp flying into NYC tomorrow for the weekend.

First of all....ANNOUNCEMENT: CHEER DAD JUST QUOTED ME, I REPEAT, CHEER DAD JUST QUOTED ME. Carry on with your day now.

And it's not too bad, but a store got rushed in time square & multiple people were taken away in ambulances & people were pepper sprayed. Just tell CP to stay against the stores not out in the middle, that's what NYPD was telling us to do.

I'm so over high school. A popularity ranking of the 50 most popular kids? Really? And people getting butt hurt when they're not on it or not "high enough"???? IS THIS A JOKE THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT CAME OUT OF A MOVIE
You're joking. That is soooo going to make the news. Why are these things even around?

I'm sorry, poor baby. :(

I hope you can heal your heart soon. :kiss:

Back