OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My cousin Billy just graduated from basic training and is continuing on at fort drum. Him and a few of his basic buddies ran into shane battier and took a selfie with him. Shane posted it to his Twitter and thanked them for their service. How cool!

846568ea49a4cbb5c202b47890ef4523.jpg

My cousin Billy just graduated from basic training and is continuing on at fort drum. Him and a few of his basic buddies ran into shane battier and took a selfie with him. Shane posted it to his Twitter and thanked them for their service. How cool!

846568ea49a4cbb5c202b47890ef4523.jpg
Hope your cousin likes the cold cause it definitely is at Fort Drum.

**incorrigible is a compliment, right?**

so I just found out somebody I was seeing a few months ago was diagnosed with cancer. I don't really know what to do in this situation, I don't know what to say to him.

LOL at the unsweet tea remarks...yall don't even understand my struggle, I live in the South..but am from the West coast..my family wouldn't dare drink sweet tea! I've been raised on unsweet and the sweet tea here makes me cringe! It's SO sweet! Every now and again I'll put maybe one splenda in my tea but that's on serious occasion--I crave the strongest unsweetened tea constantly.

My same exact feelings - except about sweet tea. When I lived in VA I had more people try to make me love sweet tea... I just can't. It's so disgusting. It tastes like syrup. It has no tea flavor at all!

same. i, alone, probably drink more tea per day than an entire japanese family. i love tea, but the thought of sweet tea makes me want to throw up. it's disgusting. i don't even like the idea of putting honey in my tea. yuck.

I think its an aquired taste - my husband told me - I haven't aquired it haha. I do like the smell though. I am sure she enjoyed being a "grownup" :)

ETA - my mom drinks it black - I can't even understand that lol
I drink mine black too. Rare occasions are when I add a splash of creamer.

All the local restaurants in my small town brew their own sweet tea, they don't buy it. It is the greatest thing ever. Honestly few people around here don't make their own, and I've never tried to. (My grandma can though!) Lol, the only place it's too sweet for me is Popeyes... that stuff could send someone into a diabetic coma.
ETA: This post makes me realize how geographically unaware I am. Do they even have Popeyes up north?

Back