OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
How long would it take to to finish your whole teaching education (or the next step)? Because if it didn't take too long I'd definitely finish that first and then go into retail management. If anything happens you have a degree completed that you could always rely on. And who knows what will happen in your future? You might need it.

too long actually because i switched from Spanish to German and that threw me way back. I also don't really feel like its the right thing for me. I just did it because i thought its gonna pay well and i love english. Stupid reasons i know but back then that was enough for me to get started with a teaching degree. I was thinking about just getting my Bachelors degree in english because i could finish that within a year from now but my parents said i should rather just apply for the jobs now. It just means my whole life will get turned upside down and i am not sure how i will handle that -.-

So I'm scrolling down my dash on tumblr and there's a vine of Angel Rice tumbling in warm ups at a competition and the comments are like ....what about gravity, what about physics and here I am like oh hey its Angel Rice. Cool.

I don't have a cheer tumblr either so I'm always suprised when I see something on my dash.
LOL! I've seen clips of her everywhere and there's always at least one person calling her a Power Ranger! LMAO!

No school tomorrow for the majority of my area. Expecting 25-30 below temperatures. Guess who isn't leaving her bed unless absolutely necessary? [emoji137] [emoji136]

Finally digging myself out of my flu-hole and going back to work tomorrow. Still feeling a little weak but I can't afford to take anymore PTO.

And yes, I did get the flu shot. I get one every year. I was one of the lucky ones that it didn't work for this season.

Back