OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Have to wake up at like 6:30/7 (which is earlier than I get up for class lol) to work a cheer comp tomorrow and I'm excited! The only time I'm a morning person is when it involves cheerleading lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So there's a Wetzels Pretzels in my mall and me and my roomate made a special trip to the mall tonight JUST for Wetzels bites.... And they said they didn't have any. I tweeted about it and didn't tag Wetzels or anything and Wetzels replied and DM'd me and now they're sending me something in the mail and Im kind of excited!!! Haha

One time I had to do a group project with two girls. One sent an email telling us to meet at the library and I emailed her back asking where, but she never replied. So I waited in the lib for 45 minutes and they never showed.
Then she sent another email, being completely rude, talking about how neither of us went.... Like hellloooo I was there!!!!!
Then once we did meet the two realized they're from the same town and literally talked about the boys they've dated while I did the project. Sooooo ridiculous.
Thennn there was a second part to it that we had to present, neither of them did it, lied about "not getting the email" (it shows who all receives the message when a teacher sends a group message) with the instructions, and I had to present the entire thing by myself and I felt so awkward going up there alone. People are so annoying sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

friend of mine has a group project for his online class..like I'm sorry how is that even possible?
I dropped my online class this semester because I emailed 9 people about being my group for my group project and they all literally said no. True story.

ETA: I actually have a class this semester (and I also had it last semester) where the entire class is group projects. It's for my major (Special Education) and we call them "COLTs"... I think it stands for Collaborative Learning Team? It actually works out great and they're probably the easiest classes I've taken.

I filled out paperwork for my new job today!!! Just need to wait for the back checks to be done! So happy!!!!

Bobbi Kristina -- Foul Play Criminal Investigation Underway ... Boyfriend Targeted

Bobbi Kristina -- Foul Play Criminal Investigation Underway ... Boyfriend Targeted | TMZ.com

I feel like when I'm in Atlanta next weekend I'm going to have to step in and wrap this investigation up for them
For some reason @HeresAThought, if pseudo husband had anything to do with it, I feel like it made have been a mercy killing. ..Unfortunately, I am not surprise by this Bobbi Kristina saga, I had her a goner 2.5 years ago and I feel so bad for having those feelings... Bobbi K. In my opinion never established her own identity apart from her mother's personae and that is why she flounder once her God and Sun (Whitney H.) Died...

One time I had to do a group project with two girls. One sent an email telling us to meet at the library and I emailed her back asking where, but she never replied. So I waited in the lib for 45 minutes and they never showed.
Then she sent another email, being completely rude, talking about how neither of us went.... Like hellloooo I was there!!!!!
Then once we did meet the two realized they're from the same town and literally talked about the boys they've dated while I did the project. Sooooo ridiculous.
Thennn there was a second part to it that we had to present, neither of them did it, lied about "not getting the email" (it shows who all receives the message when a teacher sends a group message) with the instructions, and I had to present the entire thing by myself and I felt so awkward going up there alone. People are so annoying sometimes.

That's a little similar to my situation. We have a group blog due tomorrow, and this girl sent us like 4 messages in a row yesterday saying that she has to work all day and we need to figure it out now. I wish that she would have mentioned that in class on Thursday, but whatever. She sent the messages around 11 (when most people are in class) and flipped out when she didn't get an answer right away.

When the rest of the group rushes to the library to work on it the only time she's available she doesn't even show.

That's a little similar to my situation. We have a group blog due tomorrow, and this girl sent us like 4 messages in a row yesterday saying that she has to work all day and we need to figure it out now. I wish that she would have mentioned that in class on Thursday, but whatever. She sent the messages around 11 (when most people are in class) and flipped out when she didn't get an answer right away.

When the rest of the group rushes to the library to work on it the only time she's available she doesn't even show.
I think you young people will hate me for saying this, but there is an old saying, "One Monkey does not stop a show" ] graduated from college in 1990s and we had group projects and everybody were made to feel accountable for their part in a group project... We divided the load and everybody was responsible for their part...We establish timelines for each person to present their work (we did this for protection for us and so, this prevents a group member from sliding by doing nothing and still receiving a grade) ... I remembered the anger from lazy group members that got dumped from our group and complaining to the teacher, but we will just asked that person to give us the work and we will reinstate them into the group, which most of the time they do not have the work and the teacher sides with us...

I think you young people will hate me for saying this, but there is an old saying, "One Monkey does not stop a show" ] graduated from college in 1990s and we had group projects and everybody were made to feel accountable for their part in a group project... We divided the load and everybody was responsible for their part...We establish timelines for each person to present their work (we did this for protection for us and so, this prevents a group member from sliding by doing nothing and still receiving a grade) ... I remembered the anger from lazy group members that got dumped from our group and complaining to the teacher, but we will just asked that person to give us the work and we will reinstate them into the group, which most of the time they do not have the work and the teacher sides with us...

I think that this is a wonderful idea!! I will mention it to the group so we can use it on our future projects. We're in the same groups for the entire semester, so I want to avoid anything like this happening in the future. Thanks!! :)

she may be before my time. she is the one that had that fight with nancy kerrigan and also the first woman to do the triple axel right? I know she was really good but honestly i dont have that much time to watch figure skating so i mainly watch the swedish nationals. :( wish i had time to have more interest in figure skating
there's an incredible documentary on tonya harding/ ice skating back in the day called 30 for 30: The Price of Gold. Its on netflix & ive already watched it 3 times (because im insane ). it's sooooo good

Back