OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I was told the newest Macbook is basically an iPad with a keyboard, and the fact that it had no usb ports means I'd have no real use for it. I got the pro with the retina display yesterday and its amazing. I also have friends who bought theirs through Apple's refurbished line and have experienced virtually no problems.

You can get an adapter that plugs into the port that the power goes in. Definitely annoying though.

I feel like I shouldn't need an adaptor in order to use a USB on my computer. Like I get wanting things to be light and thin but you can do that while still having a USB port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically it's USB-C, so it's a new USB protocol that can do lots of stuff. It's not just something apple decided to make.

USB Type-C: One cable to connect them all - CNET

But there should be more than one at the very least.

My laptop is on it's way out. The other day the 'a' and 's' keys weren't working. It's become miserably slow, and crashes all the time.

I'm debating on getting the new macbook that was just announced, or just getting the macbook air. I don't know if the Retina display and the upped processor is worth it. Obviously, no one has (unless you work for Apple, in which case I want to talk with you about job opportunities) played around with the new one, but does anyone have the Pro with Retina/the Air that could recommend which way I should go?
I have a 13 inch Air and love it. Very light and does everything I need it to do, and cheaper than the Pros.

I was told the newest Macbook is basically an iPad with a keyboard, and the fact that it had no usb ports means I'd have no real use for it. I got the pro with the retina display yesterday and its amazing. I also have friends who bought theirs through Apple's refurbished line and have experienced virtually no problems.

Mine was a refurbished MacBook 13" with the aluminum unibody and I love it. Other than needing a new battery it works great and haven't had any probs with it. I think it's like 5 or 6 years old now.

Thats what I have too. I was going to get a Pro but the guy at Best Buy talked me out of it.
Same. I was initially thinking Pro, but the salesperson asked specifically what I was looking to do with it. He told me Pros were great for people who do a lot of graphic design or video/picture editing. (Or anything else editing/graphics related) It's not really necessary for a causal user like myself.

I've heard good things about Fake Bake! I'll look into it. Thanks!
I bought it for my kids based on @Just-a-Mom 's recommendation. They used it for NCA. It worked great, particularly on my youngest who's skin is more fair than my oldest (didn't make a huge difference on my oldest but I think if she had done 2 applications it would have). It looks more natural than spray tans IMO, and it was really easy to apply! Amazon has it for a great price!

There's a semi famous z list celeb in Britain who got famous purely because she managed to get surgery on the NHS. She used 'being depressed' as a reason for a free boob job but then bragged about how great it was that she got free implants. They aren't free, the tax payers own them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
one of my old guy roommates once showed me a site where it was solely based off getting women free boob jobs, basically its where girls ask men to donate money to pay for it, and it would go towards like a paypal account or something of that nature. i cringed and thought it was a genius idea all at the same time.
but yeah some of the things i see on gofundme are just down right sad and pathetic. im all for raising money for the sick or children, but i dont want to donate money towards your dream cancun spring break trip:rolleyes:

I bought it for my kids based on @Just-a-Mom 's recommendation. They used it for NCA. It worked great, particularly on my youngest who's skin is more fair than my oldest (didn't make a huge difference on my oldest but I think if she had done 2 applications it would have). It looks more natural than spray tans IMO, and it was really easy to apply! Amazon has it for a great price!
Yay! I'm glad it worked for you guys. I like it because it's not orange at all. I usually get the salon spray tans, and then use the fake bake at home in between.

But this winter I've just been using the fake bake - no salon. Us Chicagoans are supposed to be pale in winter, so I don't want to get super tan. But by January I was looking practically see through! [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] This stuff gives me enough to look alive, but I can control it so I don't look too dark. Then I just add more if I need. It's definitely my favorite brand for at-home use. And so cheap!!!

Its regional weekend here in sweden for quite a few teams in the southern region. so good luck to all the teams and especially to my three local gyms Cheer Infinity Athletics (Love, Youth 1, Desire, Junior 2, Obsession, Senior 2, Invincible Senior 3 and Envy Senior 5) Malmö Allstar Cheer (Capella, Youth 1, Giants Youth 2, Bellatrix Junior 2, Supernovas Senior 2 and Pheonix Junior 5. Gf Tigern (Tigers in english, They have Two teams Both level 1: Sabres Youth and Ozelots Juniors.)

one of my old guy roommates once showed me a site where it was solely based off getting women free boob jobs, basically its where girls ask men to donate money to pay for it, and it would go towards like a paypal account or something of that nature. i cringed and thought it was a genius idea all at the same time.
but yeah some of the things i see on gofundme are just down right sad and pathetic. im all for raising money for the sick or children, but i dont want to donate money towards your dream cancun spring break trip:rolleyes:

Hooters apparently will pay for them but you need towel for them for 5 years. Seems like a good deal haha

And re:fake bake ..anyone know if this is I canada?!

I bought the spray kind with a mitt as well, also from recommendations from here for Cheersport. Love it. Easy to do and looked great. It definitely wasn't orange and it faded nicely too (cp was worried about being blotchy like she gets after a spray tan)

Does anyone know about a video at at cheer competition (pretty sure it was all star and I'm pretty sure it was a coed team too lol) and a dog ran on stage? If so, can someone link it on here please. :p

Yay! I'm glad it worked for you guys. I like it because it's not orange at all. I usually get the salon spray tans, and then use the fake bake at home in between.

But this winter I've just been using the fake bake - no salon. Us Chicagoans are supposed to be pale in winter, so I don't want to get super tan. But by January I was looking practically see through! [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] This stuff gives me enough to look alive, but I can control it so I don't look too dark. Then I just add more if I need. It's definitely my favorite brand for at-home use. And so cheap!!!

you're making me want to try it!! how do you do your back? or do you only do arms legs and face? more people see my back than legs so it can't randomly be pale... chiro school problems I guess lolol

Back