OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Lol, I loveeee country!! Being from texas and all ;)

haha :) I'm originally from California so I didn't really hear much of country music until I moved to Florida... However, i LOVE Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler, and Miranda Lambert :) I listen more to rock, alternative, and some hip hop (when I'm not listening to cheer music of course :p ). Some of the artists I like are Black Veil Brides (They're more heavy metal rock), Breathe Carolina/Muse/My Chemical Romance/Camera Obscura (alternative) and Hollywood Undead (they're like, a mix of rock, alternative and hip hop).

haha :) I'm originally from California so I didn't really hear much of country music until I moved to Florida... However, i LOVE Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler, and Miranda Lambert :) I listen more to rock, alternative, and some hip hop (when I'm not listening to cheer music of course :p ). Some of the artists I like are Black Veil Brides (They're more heavy metal rock), Breathe Carolina/Muse/My Chemical Romance/Camera Obscura (alternative) and Hollywood Undead (they're like, a mix of rock, alternative and hip hop).

i saw black veil brides and hollywood undead at rock on the range in may. HU is AWESOME.
my chem is one of my all time favorites.

and i think BVB is on the warped line up so i'll see them again friday. haha

i saw black veil brides and hollywood undead at rock on the range in may. HU is AWESOME.
my chem is one of my all time favorites.

and i think BVB is on the warped line up so i'll see them again friday. haha

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO.FREAKING.LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!! As you can tell, I'm a bit jealous right now.. my best friend and I have vowed that we will see HU in concert AT LEAST ONCE if not more :) HU4L <3 BVB is just, amazing... They're music helped me through hard times in the beginning/middle of my freshman year so I love them :) MCR, well, they're just amazing as always :D

im such a weirdo when it comes to music. i loveee The Devil Wears Prada, Of Mice and Men, and i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovelovelovelove Underoath.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO.FREAKING.LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!! As you can tell, I'm a bit jealous right now.. my best friend and I have vowed that we will see HU in concert AT LEAST ONCE if not more :) HU4L <3 BVB is just, amazing... They're music helped me through hard times in the beginning/middle of my freshman year so I love them :) MCR, well, they're just amazing as always :D

have you heard of envy on the coast? they broke up about a year ago, but definitely another all time favorite. but, i'm biased since i know them. haha
or adelitas way? just released a new AMAZING album.

Is anyone on here vegan? I'm reading The Kind Diet right now and I'm mortified, but nobody I know is vegetarian, let alone vegan. I could really use some guidance and advice. My boyfriend only eats meat (no joke, he does the caveman diet) and the thought of meat is making me sick after reading this. I'm interested to see how other people made the transition. Thanks!

Back