OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Is it really a New England thing?! I thought it was a tour hahaha

Oh I have some stories about Country Fest... and they aren't good ones. :mad: Dumb drunks.
Yeah, it's a tour but this is the only stop they make in New England so everyone flocks around and comes haha(or at least that's what the radio people were saying haha). Share the stories! I can feel your pain, 2 out of 3 years I've gone I've gotten a beer spilt on my head :/

Yeah, it's a tour but this is the only stop they make in New England so everyone flocks around and comes haha(or at least that's what the radio people were saying haha). Share the stories! I can feel your pain, 2 out of 3 years I've gone I've gotten a beer spilt on my head :/
hahah oh goodness... a fierceboard friendly one? i worked at the concession stand a few years ago and everyone was so drunk they would harass all the cashiers and just be really scary and try to pick up all the young girls when they were clearly 10x older. haha and they have a holding tank of all the people the police pull out for being drunk and its so funny cause there are so many of them

Is it really a New England thing?! I thought it was a tour hahaha

Oh I have some stories about Country Fest... and they aren't good ones. :mad: Dumb drunks.

it's amazing how a drunk can completely change your attitude at a concert. I was at rock on the range in may, and this guy was beyond drunk. and we were in the middle of a crowd of like 20,000 people, and he kept falling over and hanging off of people because he couldn't stand up. I quit paying attention to the music because I kept watching him to make sure he didn't puke on me, because it sure looked like he was about to lose it a few times.

We had too many dogs (6, were only supposed to have 3). And one of my moms employees had a 9 yr old daughter who's chihuahua just died. So my mom gave her our two chihuahuas. I've been bawling for the last two hours. Ughhh I just want my babies. </3

Back