OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I don't understand how to optimize images for webpages. I feel like this is something I should know from another class and maybe I'm just forgetting. And my homework for this is due tomorrow, ugh.

Having some issues in my head. I don't exactly know who to talk to about it. Bitterness.

PM someone on here who you think you can trust their opinion. It's free and you don't have to take the advice. There are lots of positive people on here or people who give pretty good advice.

Whenever you feel bad about some tumbling skill, just remember that Oksana Chusovitna was 35? I think? and competed at the Olympics. After she had a BABY. Anything is possible!

My Dad just said he'd spot me the money for a round trip flight to Atlanta.

IDK what's more weird, the fact he's willing to do this, or the fact that he literally said "I'll spot you..."

I am an open ear if anyone ever needs to vent/bounce ideas off of. My friends call me grandma, after all..

And no, they know nothing about my avatar. Just a coincidence. :D

On another note, I had soda for the first time in what I would guess was a year. My stomach feels like it's about to explode, and the sugar makes me feel so BLAH. How do people drink this all the time??! It was WICKED sweet to my tastebuds..

Back