OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm in love with the show Impractical Jokers (the language isn't entirely appropriate, definitely for older teens/adults). I find it incredibly hilarious.

Patriots- SUPERBOWL BOUND!
I'm so excited. BTW HeyimA you always have the best football tweets..I look forward to reading them during patriots games.

Hahah glad you like them! My twitter was being weird today so there weren't as many.

WOOOOO PATS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL.

I'm way too excited for Athletic in Providence this weekend.. as soon at the lineup got posted I really considered starting to pack.

Has anyone ever pulled a lower ab muscle? I did and killing me.

Pats vs. Giants superbowl. Heck yes.

Sooo, half of my friends won't be talking to each other in two weeks lol. Including one couple who is split Boston teams vs. New York teams. I don't know how they date..

Also I just made the most nom-tacular dinner. Leftover crushed tortilla chips (the ones that are too small to use to dip), on a plate. Top with refried beans (I used the ones I made myself which are a bit more liquidy than canned ones), and some cheese. Heat in microwave. Top with salsa. I kinda swirled it all together with my fork, than dig in. The refried beans help glue everything together so you can actually eat it. SO GOOD. Good way to use up leftover chips you might have thrown out!

I am also also sick of victim-blame culture. Needs tah go..

Back