OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
im drawing a baby sheep for a project and he looks like a cow... ive also named him phillip, but am debating about changing it to billy..

on another note can i just say i do not understand where some girls get their money from or why their parents decide to get them everything.. heres an example girl one had a brand new iphone 4 when they came out last year her best friends all got blackberrys so she then decides she wants to transfer to the same carrier as her friends and buy the brand new bold, this year the 4s came out she decides oh i want an iphone again so she obviously gets one now theres another girl whos really close friends with girl a she decides oh i want an iphone too so she bails on her blackberry that shes had for 6 months gets the 4s and has only had it for like 2 day and has already bought 6 otterbox cases and now girl girl 3 has decided oh no i cant bbm girl 2 so im buying an iphone after i just bought the touch blackberry 2 weeks ago -.-

sorry everybody just ranting i just dont understand people who do not know the value of a dollar it drives me CRAZY

im drawing a baby sheep for a project and he looks like a cow... ive also named him phillip, but am debating about changing it to billy..

on another note can i just say i do not understand where some girls get their money from or why their parents decide to get them everything.. heres an example girl one had a brand new iphone 4 when they came out last year her best friends all got blackberrys so she then decides she wants to transfer to the same carrier as her friends and buy the brand new bold, this year the 4s came out she decides oh i want an iphone again so she obviously gets one now theres another girl whos really close friends with girl a she decides oh i want an iphone too so she bails on her blackberry that shes had for 6 months gets the 4s and has only had it for like 2 day and has already bought 6 otterbox cases and now girl girl 3 has decided oh no i cant bbm girl 2 so im buying an iphone after i just bought the touch blackberry 2 weeks ago -.-

sorry everybody just ranting i just dont understand people who do not know the value of a dollar it drives me CRAZY

5 letters. D-A-D-D-Y.

5 letters. D-A-D-D-Y.
ooh it drives me crazy like its fine like yeah your parents way of saying i love you is through this but when you start flaunting it all over facebook saying oh look im taking 600 dollars with me to indy to spend on clothing your getting more iphones then ceos get in a year it makes me want to call super nanny and the lady who does the show princess (all about spoiled rich kids who have to learn to budget) and get them straightened out

ooh it drives me crazy like its fine like yeah your parents way of saying i love you is through this but when you start flaunting it all over facebook saying oh look im taking 600 dollars with me to indy to spend on clothing your getting more iphones then ceos get in a year it makes me want to call super nanny and the lady who does the show princess (all about spoiled rich kids who have to learn to budget) and get them straightened out

send them to "cut off"

I'm procrastinating doing my financial analyses and watching NCA Best of the Best from 06 and I realized a few things. 1) I miss clean routines. I know, I know, the skills needed now are more difficult/time consuming blah blah blah. I still miss clean, solid routines. 2) I miss CA Bengals. A lot. 3) Cheer music has changed drastically. Mostly for the better. 4) Baskets have improved immensely, thank god. Some of these are tragic. 5) Lastly, I really miss cheering. Stupid real life. :(

Okay, back to pretending I care about finances. Meh.

Dear Job,
What's the point of us being able to request days off if you're not going to give them to us? A MONTH ago I requested a few days off for a vacation with my Irishman. He's coming over here and we wanted to go skiing for like 5 days. We get our schedule and WHAT DO THEY DO? They give me two days I'm not gonna be here (The day he flies in and the day we were supposed to leave)! The problem is, besides me there's only 2 other Maitre Ds, and I can't work evening hours yet (I haven't been Maitre D very long. They only made me one because I'm free all the time and the main Maitre D lady leaves today)..so finding someone to take them is going to be near impossible! I'm so upset right now I'm practically hysterical. I told Killian getting time off work shouldn't be a problem..except it's turning out to be. This means, I guarantee, they'll put me on for the part of the next week I'll be gone as well. *hyperventilates*

Truth about me:

I never say no when a team requests an extra practice. I make it happen even if I can't be there myself.

I can't figure out what classes to take next quarter because all of them have terrible times on terrible days.. I mean c'mon a 530-8pm on Monday and then 9am-12pm on Tuesday.. really, they expect me to go late the night before and then get up at 7am the next day. Maybe I'm just lazy though and need my at least 8 hours of sleep, lol.

ha.gif
when in doubt dance it out.. sorry had to share a procrastination method with all'a ya'll​

Latest posts

Back