OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hey guys here is an update video from last week... Still struggling with throwing her head back but she has so much confidence now that she didn't have before.

Last time she was standing there for like 1 min with her arms out looking paranoid, but last night one of the coaches got her to throw it with him and he was counting it and she was just going without hesitating or over thinking!
Even after he did them with her last night she was throwing them a lot faster. You could see her counting 5,6,7,8 arms 1,2, throw 3,4.. So I think that will help her out.

Another coach was telling me that the reason she is standing there like that was not because of confidence. She knows she will make it around, he said its because she is scared of failing that she thinks about it so much because she just wants it to be right. Which makes sense because last week she went home upset saying she was disappointed in herself because she knows she can do it. And I did not know why because I was so happy for her an no one expected her to throw that!!

I think when she figures out how to make the correction.. Mostly on her set .. She will get it! But she is still working hard as ever and I'm so proud of her no matter what!
She'll get it! It's definitely her set, she's really not setting at all. Once she fixes that, you'll probably be posting videos of her throwing her layout next month ;)

Hey guys here is an update video from last week... Still struggling with throwing her head back but she has so much confidence now that she didn't have before.

Last time she was standing there for like 1 min with her arms out looking paranoid, but last night one of the coaches got her to throw it with him and he was counting it and she was just going without hesitating or over thinking!
Even after he did them with her last night she was throwing them a lot faster. You could see her counting 5,6,7,8 arms 1,2, throw 3,4.. So I think that will help her out.

Another coach was telling me that the reason she is standing there like that was not because of confidence. She knows she will make it around, he said its because she is scared of failing that she thinks about it so much because she just wants it to be right. Which makes sense because last week she went home upset saying she was disappointed in herself because she knows she can do it. And I did not know why because I was so happy for her an no one expected her to throw that!!

I think when she figures out how to make the correction.. Mostly on her set .. She will get it! But she is still working hard as ever and I'm so proud of her no matter what!

I think that her head getting thrown back, and she is not staying in the tuck position long enough...that's the problem i had when i was learning my standing back! Hope she gets it sold! She's a cutie :)

After a whole 2 weeks worth of a football drinking scandal at my High school they finally let the players back on the team to play and we won tonight 15-14 in double overtime. So proud to part of my school and just wanted to brag! 5-0 yayyy

So my dad and I are considering moving from Indiana to Arizona for various reasons. Can anyone tell me about any high schools in the Sedona or Scottsdale area? Like literally anything haha. Particularly Desert Vista or Chaparral

So basically I have been told by UCF that if I graduate in December I need to take 11 or less credits at GSU in the spring of I won't qualify as a freshman and receive their scholarships and good housing. So I have to take 11 credits or less. And I also found out that a 3 of my college courses won't even count towards my major or transfer. UGHHHH. So I need to pick classes in the spring that will transfer in the fall but I don't see any that are the same :( WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!

How do you tell someone who like loves you that you JUST wanna be friends and that's it!?!?! I don't wanna hurt that person at all I just don't see that person in that way :/ plus i feel like if i say something i could most likely lose a friend Any advice
Really wish I had the perfect thing to say, but don't. Been there, not pleasant. The only thing I would suggest is be honest, say pretty much exactly what you said here. You may lose the friendship, but that isn't your fault - and hopefully maybe it will be a temporary split. Good luck.

Ok so this is really freaking me out. My knee burns when I touch it or bend it and I've never felt this before it is really strange. I've had surgery on this knee almost 2 years ago if that has anything to do with it.
My daughter, who had to have surgery 3 years ago for ACL, MCL and meniscal tear, woke up last Friday and could not bend her knee and was in pretty severe pain. turns out she had another meniscal tear. Couldn't pin it on a specific incident, probably just overdid it at a fall festival that included lots of physical activities. within 48 hours it was greatly improved in terms of pain and she could gradually bend it. Right know her doctor recommends just wait and see if the pain and lack of flexibility occurs again. Don't know if this is anything like what is going on with you, but just thought I would pass it along. She has also worn her knee brace this past week to give it extra support.

So my dad and I are considering moving from Indiana to Arizona for various reasons. Can anyone tell me about any high schools in the Sedona or Scottsdale area? Like literally anything haha. Particularly Desert Vista or Chaparral
My cousin's best friend moved to Scottsdale, she went to Desert Mountain HS.

So basically I have been told by UCF that if I graduate in December I need to take 11 or less credits at GSU in the spring of I won't qualify as a freshman and receive their scholarships and good housing. So I have to take 11 credits or less. And I also found out that a 3 of my college courses won't even count towards my major or transfer. UGHHHH. So I need to pick classes in the spring that will transfer in the fall but I don't see any that are the same :( WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!

Cheer up (this is jaylen in the video singing and dancing for you:))

And party like its not your birthday. Lol

Sorry girl that stinks I'm sure it will all work itself out!! Keep your head up

I need you all to pray for me today... Me and my friends are in the middle of doing The Bourbon Chase, a 200 mile overnight relay. I have one more leg to go, and I'm sooo sore and tired. I want to cry just thinking about it. Overall, it has been super fun but ugh. I'm too old to think I can run and not sleep. Also, both of my legs were in the pouring rain. I have never smelled such a foul group stuck in a van together.

I need you all to pray for me today... Me and my friends are in the middle of doing The Bourbon Chase, a 200 mile overnight relay. I have one more leg to go, and I'm sooo sore and tired. I want to cry just thinking about it. Overall, it has been super fun but ugh. I'm too old to think I can run and not sleep. Also, both of my legs were in the pouring rain. I have never smelled such a foul group stuck in a van together.

Awww!! Praying for you! I have several friends out there doing that this weekend. Have fun!!!!!

Back