OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Okay so I've always looked younger than I actually am. Well, I'm 21, and a 15 year old was hitting on me today! UGH!!! :banghead::deadhorse:

I'm 22 and still get carded going to see/buying R rated movies. One time they didn't even ask me for an ID and just tried to say they wouldn't sell me one. I had just turned 20, and my boyfriend at the time went to buy two tickets, and they carded him, and said he couldn't buy mine since he wasn't 21...I was like "fine, i'll buy my own..." and the girl just looked at me with the most puzzled look, and said, "wait, you're 17?" and I was like..."yeah.......I'm 20."

I'm 22 and still get carded going to see/buying R rated movies. One time they didn't even ask me for an ID and just tried to say they wouldn't sell me one. I had just turned 20, and my boyfriend at the time went to buy two tickets, and they carded him, and said he couldn't buy mine since he wasn't 21...I was like "fine, i'll buy my own..." and the girl just looked at me with the most puzzled look, and said, "wait, you're 17?" and I was like..."yeah.......I'm 20."

Happens to me all the time. I'm 19 and my 15 year old sister looks older than me.

Happens to me all the time. I'm 19 and my 15 year old sister looks older than me.
I hate when that happens.. -_- Everyone thinks my 13 year old sister & I are only like a year apart and think i'm 14... I'm 17.

One time I was picking my little sister up from her middle school and I was walking around her school trying to find her schools office and some teacher tried taking my phone away and giving me a referral for skipping & didn't believe me when I said I was a senior in high school and was just trying to find the office :banghead:

I hate when that happens.. -_- Everyone thinks my 13 year old sister & I are only like a year apart and think i'm 14... I'm 17.

One time I was picking my little sister up from her middle school and I was walking around her school trying to find her schools office and some teacher tried taking my phone away and giving me a referral for skipping & didn't believe me when I said I was a senior in high school and was just trying to find the office :banghead:

Well that reminds me of another story. I went into a high school last week to help them with a routine and was walking to the practice area. A teacher looked and me and said "great work today, see you tomorrow!" No idea who this teacher was, never seen him before in my life.

What? I am an adult. I have a wedding ring on. You did NOT have me in class today!

Same except it's my 17 year old sister. Once i was with my best friend at a broadcasting thing for school and one of her teachers looked at me and asked if was her sister. The teacher knows her personally and knows that her only sister is 13. I was like seriously?! I'm 5'7" there is no way I'm 13.

A teacher asked me for my hall pass once. I was a fellow teacher at 24 (he'd just never met me) and 8 months pregnant. And I certainly wasn't wearing the school uniform. Really? -__-

Same except it's my 17 year old sister. Once i was with my best friend at a broadcasting thing for school and one of her teachers looked at me and asked if was her sister. The teacher knows her personally and knows that her only sister is 13. I was like seriously?! I'm 5'7" there is no way I'm 13.
Actually there is a girl on my team who is 5'7 & 13.. ;)

This happens to me ALL the time. What's even worse is my boyfriend and I both look like we're still 16. I've been going to the high school homecoming games and have been charged as a student since 2005. And it's 2012 now. Right now I'm finishing clinicals at the area hospitals and all the doctors and older RN's are like, you're too young to be doing anything in a hospital. I can't answer phones because they ask to talk to the actual person in charge. I get sooooo irritated.

Back