OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
does anybody know how to work adobe indesign -.- i cant get my text center justified without ridiculous spaces and its making me nuts

text box it has to be 14 picas wide
There is not a whole lot you can do. I know that when I was in Annual Staff we had to justify all our text boxes and when it looked ridiculous we just had to keep it because that was "technically" correct. I can not think of anyway that we fixed any of them.

There is not a whole lot you can do. I know that when I was in Annual Staff we had to justify all our text boxes and when it looked ridiculous we just had to keep it because that was "technically" correct. I can not think of anyway that we fixed any of them.
alright just making sure lol, my typography teachers just super like crazy in love with text bodys and likes everything set and kerned as perfect as possible

I love scary movies, but i have the problem of them not being scary.....so I'm always hesitant to go see them.

I usually am able to convince myself that its all fake and just watch the movie and not completely freak out. But Sinister was so incredibly scary that I couldn't even look at the screen most of the time.

alright just making sure lol, my typography teachers just super like crazy in love with text bodys and likes everything set and kerned as perfect as possible

You could play with the type of font and then change the leading and spacing of individual words.

Back