OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
All I want to do is go to college. I am always looking up schools on college board instead of actually doing my homework... these next 2 1/2 years will draaag by foreverrrrr :(

All I want to do is go to college. I am always looking up schools on college board instead of actually doing my homework... these next 2 1/2 years will draaag by foreverrrrr :(

...we're the same person ;)

also, i have hives all over my body, and no one (even my doctor) can figure out why. nbd

Ahh!!! Valentines day is coming up!! I used to gate it but now that I have a boyfriend I might just like it.. I'm at a loss on what to get him though.. Any help??

I love high school. And basketball. Our boys team just beat our rivals by 1 point with 2.2 seconds left.
Half Court Shot. NBD! Oh and he's only a sophomore.
Wooooohoooo! :)

enjoy it while you can! i;m a freshman in college now and as much as i love it i would love to be able to enjoy another carefree year of being in high school!

enjoy it while you can! i;m a freshman in college now and as much as i love it i would love to be able to enjoy another carefree year of being in high school!

hahaha so true! I said this to my roommate yesterday, "college would be absolutely perfect if it weren't for the whole school/academic thing" Overall college > high school, however I have had to dealt with SO much in college by myself as an adult such as doctor appointments/x-rays, car troubles etc. My Mom is only 2.5hrs away, but she really wants me to start doing things more on my own..
eek.png
cheerislove, I promise those 2 years will FLY by, I agree with dohnutt--enjoy it while you can and make the best of it!! College apparently goes by even faster!

hahaha so true! I said this to my roommate yesterday, "college would be absolutely perfect if it weren't for the whole school/academic thing" Overall college > high school, however I have had to dealt with SO much in college by myself as an adult such as doctor appointments/x-rays, car troubles etc. My Mom is only 2.5hrs away, but she really wants me to start doing things more on my own..:eek: cheerislove, I promise those 2 years will FLY by, I agree with dohnutt--enjoy it while you can and make the best of it!! College apparently goes by even faster!
Haha yeah I know... once the time is gone I'm going to be wishing it lasted longer. All I ever do is look up colleges I want to go to and see if my GPA matches up and stuff. Hahaha I'm totally rushing myself :)

Haha yeah I know... once the time is gone I'm going to be wishing it lasted longer. All I ever do is look up colleges I want to go to and see if my GPA matches up and stuff. Hahaha I'm totally rushing myself :)

Aww it's okay...I was the same exact way!! It's good that your staying on your toes..but I can almost promise your college interests will change etc. come junior year haha but it's good to get a head start and keeping yourself on track will pay off! :)

hahaha so true! I said this to my roommate yesterday, "college would be absolutely perfect if it weren't for the whole school/academic thing" Overall college > high school, however I have had to dealt with SO much in college by myself as an adult such as doctor appointments/x-rays, car troubles etc. My Mom is only 2.5hrs away, but she really wants me to start doing things more on my own..:eek: cheerislove, I promise those 2 years will FLY by, I agree with dohnutt--enjoy it while you can and make the best of it!! College apparently goes by even faster!

Ah yes! i think the worst part is having to do stuff on your own. I was just sick and had to make myself a doctors appointment and go by myself then go get my medicine and take care of myself the entire time. That probably makes me sound like a baby lol but having to take care of yourself when you feel like your dying, sucks. haha but I definitely don't want to leave college! no thank you to the real world!

Bout to drive for 4 hours to Houston for a competition.<3 CAN'T WAIT. We compete tomorrow:) No school for me todayyy,,<3
This is how I like it:)

Back