OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Thank you, ive been crying all day but when I brought her to the vet he said that for now we can probably just blame it on the high fever and not to overanalyze it unless something else happens because she is back to her wild self today

I feel like an idiot but I need some help identifying a cheerleader in a pic with my cp. Can someone CEA-related pm me with their email so I can figure this out? SO not posting it and opening myself up to "omg, you don't know who that is???" :) Thanks!

fabuloushailx3x said:
My 7 month old pug puppy had a seizure last night. Scariest thing ever. Took her to the vet and she had a high temp so the vet said she could have pug Encephalitis sp? and when i looked online it says it kills every dog and isn't curable. We took her back today and her temp went down and shes doing a lot better I just hope she doesn't have another one because that would mean she probably has it. So scared for her. :'(

Oh my goodness I am so sorry! I hope she gets better! I will be praying for you & your puppy! <3

Pugs are my favorite dogs btw, good choice ;)

Woo, got my World Bid Video! Its a video of all the teams who competed for a bid to worlds at the last comp my team attended ! I'll be watching this for the rest of the year! Wishing all the canadian teams going to worlds good luck!:)

My friend and i are both all star cheerleaders we have a youtube account but dont know what videos to make, what should we do?!

I have tryouts at a new gym next week & I'm nervous. Oh and they're the same day as school tryouts. So basically I'll be at school till 3, then tryouts there till 6:30, then get to the gym an hour and a half late and tryout for an hour. I'm stressed

I love that people are STILL posting Gymtyme as the winner for Open 6 in the Bracket Contest. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT THEM TO THEY AREN'T WINNING! More points for me though! :)

so last night at cheer i got rug burn. not doing some impressive stunt save or anything, but crawling to my friend because she looked lonely.

Back