OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Watching the final mission of space shuttle Endeavour. What an amazing experience, sending lots of prayers to the 6 astronaunts taking part in the 16-day mission.

so i just got up and evidently i shouldn't be wearing socks in my house 'cause i went to walk downstairs and legit fell ALL THE WAY DOWN to the bottom.and like tried to stop myself, but obvi it didn't work... epic stair fail.. goo thing noone was around to see that... not that the noise wouldn.'t have given it away. lol love . my. life
good start to the day. haha

Watching bring it on (fight to the finish) and cali bullets are on it!!! :) Haha this made my day! And waking up to worlds on ESPN!

just watched it this morning on mtv! personally i enjoyed fashionista in their dance.. ha. i wish they would stop trying to make it allstar and either make a REAL allstar one or stop completely. i did appreciate that they even called cali california allstars instead of making them something to go with their weird theme like sea horses or something hahah.
as much as i hate the BIO's except for the first one (because its classsic haha) i'll still drop everything to sit down and watch. patheticccc. haha

Oh my gosh. I just did my first "Kangoo Jump" workout class..my friend and I (age 18) were the absolute youngest people in the class and we were dying! It's definitely a lot of fun, but also the most insane cardio workout!

For those who have know idea what it is..
picture08.jpg

I just went to take my dog to his groomer a half hour away, only to stand outside in the cold for forty five minutes waiting them to answer the door. I called about twenty times and knocked and she never answered. I am beyond annoyed especially because my dog is near impossible to take in the car, and she didn't even answer the door or the phone for his appointment.

Back