OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
stay away from VW's... they cost a TONN to fix because the parts are all expensive and foreign!

yahh, i want a Honda or an Acura because we currently have 2 hondas and I drive my mom's Odyssey and I like how it drives.. It's just a bit too big and I don't like driving around in a van :p

I'm at hotshots right now :) we just had a BBQ on the beach with all the ace, top gun, world cup, and charlotte people. Then we saw the fireworks on the beach. Lovelovelove it here.

So Friday night my best friend spent the night!! Our adventures included trying to get Mr. Turtle out of my backyard and into the pond on the golf course, coloring (which let out my inner 4 year old :p ), and playing dress up with the dresses she brought over :) We then stayed up till 2 AM talking about guys and one of our guy friends from our school called her at like 1 AM while we were laying on my bed bored and we talked to him for a while :p The next day we went to Dillard's and played dress up AGAIN :p While we were there we saw this soda cup just chilling in a dress on the rack. We were like "Um.. what the...??" hahaha :) We also came up with a new saying "Holy Bejeesus!!" :p

Today my parents were looking at cars for me and they want to get me this blue, VW GTI.. I was like.. No, it look like a box.. I'd be embarrassed to drive it.. I really shouldn't be that picky but it looked like an awkward box..

shut up! I looove GTI's

Sorrry i haven't been on here latey, i was visiting my step dad this past weekend with my mom, me, my friend, her mom and dad and all our dogs!! :p

shut up! I looove GTI's

haha :) My boyfriend's friend has one and was saying that he absolutely loves it.. To me, I just don't like it... BUT there is this 2006 black Ford Fusion for $9,900 and I was like "Oh. My. Bejeesus." It's got everything I want.. only thing is convincing my parents to go look at it and let me drive it around :)

So, today I spent most my time (from 9-3 ) at Adventure Landing (a water park) and am burnt SO BAD... It hurts to move.. I then had workouts and my knees were killing me by the end.. Note to self.. Never volunteer to work that long with kids then go work out.. EVER AGAIN

I get cut open in a few days and I am extremely nervous. :eek:

But on a better note, two days later I have an interview with the program chair for MLT (medical laboratory technology) at my school. I made it through round one of acceptance and need to do the interview for the second and final round. So I'm nervous/happy/excited and everything else I could possibly feel.

I get cut open in a few days and I am extremely nervous. :eek:

But on a better note, two days later I have an interview with the program chair for MLT (medical laboratory technology) at my school. I made it through round one of acceptance and need to do the interview for the second and final round. So I'm nervous/happy/excited and everything else I could possibly feel.

Good luck for both things!! I'm sure you'll do great!! :D

stay away from VW's... they cost a TONN to fix because the parts are all expensive and foreign!

AMEN! I have a VW Beetle and loved it at first then everything started going bad and it became a money pit. Just had a tuneup done and the lights fixed and it came out to be $1200! We had to take it to the VW place because the place we were taking to was not really fixing it but basically putting a bandaid on it and sending us on our way. Many places won't even agree to work on them.

Back