All-Star New Rules Released Today?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No one to doubles :( Only thing i'm really sad about & the uniform rules not being changed..

On the plus side we can all go get a bacon sundae at burger King to make us feel better...

a6934cb2-e3b0-e1b2.jpg

I feel pretty disgusted now and it's not even the new rules that caused it...

Really?? Eww

I can tolerate the new rules. Not a fan that you can't do one to doubles... but other then that, they are tolerable. Disappointed there was no apology of any sort for how things were handled and no apology for their previous wording in their Etiquette Guidelines.
so standing 2+ to doubles are fine. And then whip doubles? just no twisting before the double.. :) sometimes the wording confuses me lol

it also doesn't do much to address the confidence issue, They still say they can change the rules and age grids whenever they want if they deem it an immediate and important concern. I'm sure it was immediate and important that 12 year olds could be on a youth team and then that they couldn't
It does nothing to address the confidence issue.

Infact, I feel the wording of " Going forward, in an effort to advance the USASF's mission in a more substantial and timely way, the Board will give as clear a direction as possible to the Rules Committee as it relates to the development of rules." felt like they were saying "When the board decides that we need a change we'll strive to hand the Rules Committee the exact rules we expect them to implement for us" especially coupled with the next paragraph implying they intended on silencing the rules committee too.

not.amused.

Back