All-Star New Rules Released Today?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im so confused. Is a one to double really causing injuries? Its a solid progression to get to it that ANYONE probably teaches, even poor coaches. Three to Double, Two to Double, One to Double.
Haha so so so true!!! I still don't see the injuries being double doubles. I'd like to see the research that shows the enormous amount of injuries with double doubles. Heck even working them. I can live with these rules a bit more, only question is what would it take to get them BACK? Also, I saw NOTHING in regards to increasing coaches education.

EWWW .... DENNY'S HAD THAT BACON THING GOING ON TOO ... NASTY ... BUT NICE WAY TO BRIGHTEN THE MOOD

I THINK THAT SOME OF THE RULES STILL STINK :p AND LEVELS THE PLAYING FIELD A LIL AND NOW THE TOP GYMS DON'T STAND OUT AS MUCH ... BUT AT LEAST WE WERE HEARD THEY WERE REVISED AND NOW AS GYMS/PARENTS/CHEERLEADERS/COACHES WE KNOW WE HAVE A SAY

Could you stop typing in all caps? It's the internet equivalent of shouting.

yes so all you coaches/owners keep the injuries low this next season so they don't take more away ... oh wait then it looks like they were right ... DOUBLE KNIFED SWORD right there
Just no injuries in Lv 5, then it proves limiting skills isn't the answer training is

I was pissed after the original announcement... Now the letter has got me into a sort of silent rage. I feel like they are just herding us and the rest of even official USASF members along.
I really wonder which person their are directing their anger at in the letter. Courtney for rallying us all together, les for talking to us, Billy Smith for calling it like he saw it. I looked at the names of commitee members and saw quite a few who were vocal (but proffesional) about their opinions. I wonder if they'll strip bids from the IEP producers for its blanket statement about the events.

Branded by no one

EWWW .... DENNY'S HAD THAT BACON THING GOING ON TOO ... NASTY ... BUT NICE WAY TO BRIGHTEN THE MOOD

I THINK THAT SOME OF THE RULES STILL STINK :p AND LEVELS THE PLAYING FIELD A LIL AND NOW THE TOP GYMS DON'T STAND OUT AS MUCH ... BUT AT LEAST WE WERE HEARD THEY WERE REVISED AND NOW AS GYMS/PARENTS/CHEERLEADERS/COACHES WE KNOW WE HAVE A SAY
Unfortunately this is a false sense of confidence. They did not follow proper protocol implementing these rules. These new rules should be null and void.

Unfortunately this is a false sense of confidence. They did not follow proper protocol implementing these rules. These new rules should be null and void.

So true... totally fair that they reserve the right to make immediate decisions for the immediate safety of the athletes... but they clearly don't believe they were right in the first place since they retracted and then later revised their initial immediate, severe concerns.

Who defines immediate concerns? Is it such an immediate issue that their are 9 year-olds on senior teams that we must bypass proper protocol to change it?!

Wait so they only said backhandspring doubles are illegal so does that mean Whitney loves standing whip double is ok? Loophole?
I am sure the rules will say all standing passes to double will need to be preceded by a minimum of 2 BHS

Ok... So... The white elephant in the room...

Which IEP is going to come out with a new federation....?
I'd love to hear from the IEP right about now... Chances are they'll need time to digest and discuss though if they're going to do anything major. If jammy were to do anything, likely we won't hear a peep until after they have it all set up.
Meanwhile we wait...?

I'd love to hear from the IEP right about now... Chances are they'll need time to digest and discuss though if they're going to do anything major. If jammy were to do anything, likely we won't hear a peep until after they have it all set up.
Meanwhile we wait...?

Jamfest was a supporter of the original rules, no?

Again, these rules don't affect that many people..... (tumbling at least)

How many athletes in the country have the following? It affects even less people then it did originally. I would say 0.01% of all cheerleaders will be hurt by this.
  • One to double
  • Standing doubles
  • full punch double
  • double punch double

Latest posts

Back