All-Star New Rules Released Today?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with the rule, but also see how it impacts small gyms, and impacts them A LOT.. I would really love this if there were some warning, like this year it stays the same but next year the rule is 10-18. This gives time to explain thing to parents and prepare them, instead of "oh yeah, last year it was fine but this year it's not."

I so so agree with you my neice has been waiting ever so impatiently to turn 9 so she could join our squad. Which she did last October, our sign-ups were this past Tuesday. We told her she could sign up but there was a possibility once the rules came out she wouldn't be able to do it. :( Breaks my heart.

So if they can give a warning year, she will be 10 in October and make the cut next year.

Ok, now I'm officially nervous. If Les thought that we would all have the email 45 minutes ago does that mean something is being changed at the last minute?

this is like one of those long drawn out gunfights in the middle of the old western town....we are all waiting for marshall dillon to flinch......#needtumsalreadytoday

after seeing stingray orange's tweet that we are getting rules soon and to keep it classy, i'm thinking we may not like some things they're about to say :confused: nervous and i don't even cheer anymore.

after seeing stingray orange's tweet that we are getting rules soon and to keep it classy, i'm thinking we may not like some things they're about to say :confused: nervous and i don't even cheer anymore.
I think owners of programs are just telling their athletes to handle things like adults... although there are more than enough adults in this industry that aren't handling it that way.

i have 10 minutes till this class is over and i need to get off my laptop and go to lunch. and i cant have my phone at lunch. soo they really need to send this email soon.

Back