New Skills!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

did jumps to tuck on the hard floor, haven't done them in like a year and landed them all:)

i whipped on floor for the first time tonight :)
this new gym ive been going to is just so great. i get a new tumbling skill pretty much every time im there.

This isn't really a new skill but its a huge improvement! I just got my back handspring in January when I was 15 (I'm 16 now). Anyway my legs ALWAYS frogged in the middle of my bhs until last night I tried so hard to keep them together and whatever I did worked!! Now my feet stay touching the whole way through

Did standing two to tuck last night! I know it's not as great as somebody getting a full or whatever but never in my life I thought I'd get that becauase I had the hardest time contecting backhansprings and the worst mental block on any kind of tuck other than a standing tuck. Super happy.
And I did right hurdler to tuck, not that exciting but I've never done it before and it was pretty fun.

I got my running layout! Now I'm determined to get my standing tuck before my birthday next month.

Did standing two to tuck last night! I know it's not as great as somebody getting a full or whatever but never in my life I thought I'd get that becauase I had the hardest time contecting backhansprings and the worst mental block on any kind of tuck other than a standing tuck. Super happy.
And I did right hurdler to tuck, not that exciting but I've never done it before and it was pretty fun.

These skills to each of you are just as important right now as Whitney Love working on her double-double.

I hope you keep reaching these new goals and thanks for sharing.

DD got her ro tuck today on the floor. I was floored since she hardly ever works them and this was only her 2nd or 3rd time being spotted on the floor. Once the coach said she was good to go without a spot she went for it and landed them over and over again. She just turned 9 so that was a great birthday present. Coach said she had great height too:)

Back