All-Star New Uniform Design Opinions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My only concern is that the entire front is white. I can't seem to find a picture of a full top that's all white, but i don't think it would be the most flattering on all of the girls.

My only concern is that the entire front is white. I can't seem to find a picture of a full top that's all white, but i don't think it would be the most flattering on all of the girls.
My thoughts exactly!
I don't think either of these would look good on an older athlete who was anything larger than petite. (These are the only 2 i could find with white on the midsection.
xdb3tl.jpg
dw4akn.jpg

It's a very large piece of white for what can sometimes be a "larger" place for people and that makes me nervous. But I don't have to squeeze my belly into a cheer uniform any time soon, so whatever makes your heart smile.

Now that I saw it on the older girls, i definitely strongly urge you to switch the position of the white and the blue. It would look great in navy blue with a white stripe down the side.

And its all about how the girls feel in them when they're performing. If they look in the mirror and see rolls, they won't enjoy. I feel I can say this as I am not petite. I had a white uniform top and was not a fan at alllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Loving imrichhowboutu 's color swap idea. The only issue you may have is that white under the armpits can get nasty. So this is what I'm thinking. The main color should be navy for sure. It's slimming like black. The side panels could also be navy (like they are now) so that the entire body of the uniform is navy and then the top part can be white with a red stripe to tie the red in. Keep in mind that you will probably need to outline the red logo in white to make it pop off of the navy. Now that I think about it, the navy on the skirt and top might not match up in the design you showed us and that would drive me nuts.

Here's another option where you'd still keep the white but camoflauge the stomach area with navy (I added a red line to draw attention to the waist which is the smallest area on the torso and added red to the skirt a bit to match up with the top. The red lines could be curved or a V depending on the neckline you choose to match accordingly.....I put V shaped ones because I didn't have time but it would look better curved.):
2jez8sw.jpg

Here's another option where you'd still keep the white but camoflauge the stomach area with navy (I added a red line to draw attention to the waist which is the smallest area on the torso and added red to the skirt a bit to match up with the top. The red lines could be curved or a V depending on the neckline you choose to match accordingly.....I put V shaped ones because I didn't have time but it would look better curved.):
2jez8sw.jpg

I love this design

Back