All-Star New Uniform Design Opinions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OK insomnia is not a good thing, I sit there playing with designs :rolleyes: I didn't realise until tonight that I could do this - imagine all the fun I have been missing out on!!! I really appreciate all the comments you guys are posting :)
uniform4.jpg
I like the top right....my fav so far! (can you add some bling somewhere?). My second pick would be top left.

third pick would be bottom left ...then bottom right. (but 3rd and 4th fall far behind the other two.

The plan is to bling it out :D I want a simple, clean design with BLING!!!

ETA: Sorry it's so big above I couldn't get it any smaller :(

Hodiestoe said:
OK insomnia is a really bad thing, who knew you could do all these designs yourself - imagine all the fun I have been missing on!!! :rolleyes: Anyway thanks for all your really helpful comments so far, I think I have abandoned the original ideas and either going for the V necked one above or one of these last night doddlings. Thoughts???

Top to bottom/left to right: so top left, top right, etc
1 Love the top
2 Love the skirt
3 yes!
4 not so much

cupieqt said:
Top to bottom/left to right: so top left, top right, etc
1 Love the top
2 Love the skirt
3 yes!
4 not so much

On 3, make the navy stripe on the right arm thinner and more curved. Does that make sense?

Just be careful when you put waves on the skirt that are large and/or a bright color such as red. It draws the eye down to the skirt/hips area rather than the gym logo on the top, which isnt as flattering for some girls. I'd suggest photoshopping(or painting) any designs that are possibilities on to an actual person so that you can see how designs will lay in proportion to your athletes before buying....sometimes things that look great on paper don't always look as great on people or visa versa. I always take one of the models off the varsity coloring book catalogue thing that is close to a design and then put it in paint or photoshop to tweak it to the design so that I can see the proportions and stuff. Example: Zebra print looks fun on paper but when its put in scale to a real person the look is overwhelming!

Thanks so much for all your help, my fave's are bottom left and top right (I can put more blue on the stomach). I will take these 3 designs to the girls and see which ones they prefer. What parts of it would you make mystique and what would you leave as plain material?

There was a picture from the new uniform thread has a really similar skirt to the one you're proposing (even almost the same colors), so I went ahead and did a quick photoshop job so that you can compare the two designs next to each other and kind of get a feel for how they will look on actual athletes......I have way too much time on my hands now that this university semester is over haha. Anyways, hope this helps:
2vuinh1.jpg

Thanks so much for all your help, my fave's are bottom left and top right (I can put more blue on the stomach). I will take these 3 designs to the girls and see which ones they prefer. What parts of it would you make mystique and what would you leave as plain material?

It all depends on which uniform prefer. Hate to add another thing to watch out for mystique over the stomach area can be equally unflattering as white. Definitely have the white be normal and make the red mystique though! I think these uniforms would be perfect with rhinestones outlining the curves of blue on the uniform also!

There was a picture from the new uniform thread has a really similar skirt to the one you're proposing (even almost the same colors), so I went ahead and did a quick photoshop job so that you can compare the two designs next to each other and kind of get a feel for how they will look on actual athletes......I have way too much time on my hands now that this university semester is over haha. Anyways, hope this helps:
2vuinh1.jpg
OMG you're amazing!!! Now they're both on, I love them both :D I'll have to let the girls decide I think, although I'm veering towards the one on the right.
@ JayySoFierce good plan and way to bling it out

Latest posts

Back