All-Star New Uniform Design Opinions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

let's pretend for a second it doesn't look like my dog drew this...

2942q0m.jpg
Lets talk about how I did this exact thing in paint and was too embarrassed to put my awful drawings out here hahaha.

I had a white full top uniform and I hated everything about it. It didn't look very flattering on many girls. Also the fabric never really looked white even from when I first got it.

Just giving my two cents, so I tweaked it a bit in Illustrator. Since white isn't flattering on the torso I added some blue there instead & I added more red to the skirt, so I had to add some on top to match (the red on the top would run up to the seam).

j5v6dg.jpg

LMAO See this is why I LOVE this board, you guys are all kinds of shades of awesomeness :D I love all your diagrams imrichhowboutu that is priceless ;) I had a bit of a doodle myself and came up with these two based off what you all have written. I totally didn't see the problems with white on the front, oh I do now and I have some *cough*bigger*cough* girls on the team. They veto'd the half tops PAsam and krystynakrez.5543 that is the font of the gym, I have to use it :rolleyes:.
uniform2-1.jpg

I have way too much time on my hands right now.. here's what imrichhowboutu suggested, lol. Excuse the butchered logo, I was having to draw it by hand & it's so tiny.

2a4wvtt.jpg
See now I love this as well, GAH I'm torn. Help people which ones do you reckon??? I have had SO many issues with parents since taking over the team 4 months ago, they are only just starting to trust me, that I why I am so nervous about this uniform, I just want to get it right because no matter what I do the parents always kick off first and then ask questions later.

LMAO See this is why I LOVE this board, you guys are all kinds of shades of awesomeness :D I love all your diagrams imrichhowboutu that is priceless ;) I had a bit of a doodle myself and came up with these two based off what you all have written. I totally didn't see the problems with white on the front, oh I do now and I have some *cough*bigger*cough* girls on the team. They veto'd the half tops PAsam and krystynakrez.5543 that is the font of the gym, I have to use it :rolleyes:.
uniform2-1.jpg
I like the first one because of the waste line. I dont thing a straight top with nothing at the waste would look good on bigger girls.

I love how athletc it looks add some cute one the shoulder or upper back where ever the middle of the sports bra and the can wear a red sports bra under neath for more pop.

uniform2-1.jpg
I like the first one of these because I think the round part on the skirt of the second one has the effect of emphasizing curves. I think sharp point on the first one wouldn't 'do that so much.

See now I love this as well, GAH I'm torn. Help people which ones do you reckon??? I have had SO many issues with parents since taking over the team 4 months ago, they are only just starting to trust me, that I why I am so nervous about this uniform, I just want to get it right because no matter what I do the parents always kick off first and then ask questions later.

LOVE THIS ONE!

i dont like the skirt with the V....think about where it lands....

I love the first one in the 2 drawings (with the v-shape on the neck / skirt). Very athletic and clean, and you get a nice chunk of white without it being too much. (And the angular lines of the "v" go better with the star logo.)

OK insomnia is not a good thing, I sit there playing with designs :rolleyes: I didn't realise until tonight that I could do this - imagine all the fun I have been missing out on!!! I really appreciate all the comments you guys are posting :)
uniform4.jpg

Latest posts

Back