All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm thinking no. They just got new unis so there would be no need for thinking of a design. I think it's just like that other picture where varsity had those 2 different Stingray unis but it was just for their catalog.

I'm thinking no. They just got new unis so there would be no need for thinking of a design. I think it's just like that other picture where varsity had those 2 different Stingray unis but it was just for their catalog.
It was for the varsity photoshoot, I know it's not going to be there new uni :p I thought it was cute so I posted it

213qhrb.jpg

Saw this floating around Facebook
I actually really like. It's a clean cut, but sort of edgy as well.

I think the reason that people get so passionate about what other gyms are wearing is because any uniform belonging to a particular gym is not only representative of that gym itself, but the sport as whole. Whether the view of the uniform is positive or negative, for the people outside of the cheer world, it is sometimes the only thing they see and associate with a gym and the sport in general. The people at the grocery store, mall, Facebook, or wherever don't see the work and dedication that goes into this sport. All they see is the way that the athletes of XYZ gym carry themselves when they are outside of the gym, and the pictures that are posted online. Just some food for thought...

this was my point exactly.... :)

Whoever designed this clearly doesnt know what Stingrays are all about.. Clean lines, ect. This uniform looks like something you would find on Cheer Athletics, but Stingrays?? No way..
its all the bullseyes everywhere the patterns actually extremely simple and just a ton of overlapping in photoshop

Yall, lets be serious. Would Stingrays really design a uniform like this? No.
Its obviously a magazine shoot promoting the screen printing on uniforms.
Uniform companys do it all the time. They use big name gyms on their products.
Not like there gunna put "SpaceJam Allstars" on this and expect it to sell.

Thanks guys!!! I was worried what everyone would think! But we tried to keep it simple and not overdone with too many lines when we designed it. We are excited to put them on the mat! Now when we look at the old uniform, we can not believe we even wore it lol. But thanks to all for the positive feedback! You all made my day!!!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS UNIFORM!!!! Like perfection!

Latest posts

Back