All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yall, lets be serious. Would Stingrays really design a uniform like this? No.
Its obviously a magazine shoot promoting the screen printing on uniforms.
Uniform companys do it all the time. They use big name gyms on their products.
Not like there gunna put "SpaceJam Allstars" on this and expect it to sell.

You would think people would have realized that by now since this is the 3rd or 4th Stingray uniform posted this season.

I do really like the neckline for some reason even though it has the bra issue I hate.

I wasn't commenting on the kids and lower level uniform discussion. There were quite a few comments about how horrible the level 5 uni was. That's what I was discussing. In regards to the kids discussion, I would have to say that people should just be leery of what they put on the internet. What is innocent to one person may be completely offensive to another. I don't feel a sassy child showing off in her uniform is a reflection of parenting. Also working in a gym I can understand why the lower level younger teams are in these uni's as well. Coming from a gym who, other than tiny's, all teams wear the same uniform, our youth 2 and mini 1 parents would flip out if they weren't allowed to wear the same uniform as the rest of the gym. From a parental aspect do I like minis and youth kids in crops and shorts? No. From a business understanding point of view do I realize why it is necessary? Most definitely.

I came from your gym so I had a mini that wore the crop top and we loved it. And now she is a Youth in a crop top at another gym. The problem isn't the kids in crop tops. It was those crop tops. They were TINY on those little ones. Soooooooo beautiful on the older girl (I think it was a photo of the girl who posted it actually) but on those little ones I think most of us just wanted a little... more. Still a crop top, still the same uni so they can cross over...just more than 4 inches of fabric was all.

pics of spirit of tylers unis

384561_10150539519171584_325384936583_10763377_721751481_n.jpg

384895_10150539511816584_325384936583_10763366_1902114920_n.jpg

not really sure about how i like them
1. can i have that top middle girls abs please?
2. whose idea was it to go so big and bright with the uniform and then go with a simple clean white bow? the bow doesn't even match!

But most people who criticize the credibility of the sport are outsiders looking in. They don't know the issues with scoresheets and how Large Senior is dying and frankly they probably don't care. They take one look at us and think, "are those little outfits really necessary?" I remember I did a project for sociology last year. It was all about stereotypes; we had to create a digital presentation describing and disproving common misconceptions about whatever topic we wanted. Of course I did cheerleading for mine ;) Anyway, after presenting to my conservative teacher, the only comment she made was on the uniforms. She recognized the difficulty and hard work that I pointed out in my presentation, but she couldn't get past the crop tops and small skirts. People who aren't in All Stars are our biggest critics. They don't understand the "culture" and the passion that we have for our sport so it's hard to rationalize why they're so quick to judge. But back to the original statement, yes, I do believe at first glance, uniforms are responsible for some of the credibility lost for the cheerleading world.

It pains me to say it, because I, more than anyone, adore the glitter and Mystiq and fierceness, but I agree 100%.
If I had to decide between being fierce and flashy, or taken even 1 iota more seriously than I am now as a cheerleader, I would def pick the latter.

Yall, lets be serious. Would Stingrays really design a uniform like this? No.
Its obviously a magazine shoot promoting the screen printing on uniforms.
Uniform companys do it all the time. They use big name gyms on their products.
Not like there gunna put "SpaceJam Allstars" on this and expect it to sell.

I would by a SpaceJam Allstars uniform. Space Jam was a darn good movie.

Wasn't there a moment where people were freaking out thinking TG had a new uni, but it was just one they wore/used the TG name on for the Varsity catalog? Considering the pose, I'd have easily wagered something similar if I didn't already know Stingrays had a new uni this season.

Level 5 Uni

409533_10150420551652260_113683257259_8895720_498847908_n.jpg

Im not liking these at all. Maybe I need to see a better pic first...

I. LOVE. THESE. everything but those little pockets on the back which i thought were paws or something from a distance.... lose those but otherwise this uni is fierceee.
and hello knee brace i almost wish i had knee probs so i could wear one like that... or maybe i just will anyway. lol

chyeeaaa69 said:
I would by a SpaceJam Allstars uniform. Space Jam was a darn good movie.

The theme song was used in MANY many many routines. "everybody get UP its time to Jam now!"

Latest posts

Back