All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

EXACTLY. Are the girls more able to pay because girls' sports are often more expensive?
No I don't believe so. It's because cheer,gymnastic,dance,figure skating and all of the other so called"girly sports" are expected from girls. It isn't embarrassing for a proud dad or mom, to go around talking about their little princess and how much time and money they spend on cheer,gymnastic,dance,figure skating,ect, for their baby girl. Majority of parents are proud and excited to have the pretty,popular,loved by everyone cheerleader. But when it comes to boys,they want their football/basketball/baseball player,not a cheerleader. It's a sexist way of viewing;I want my pretty little cheerleader girl and my tough strong football player. A twisted view of the American dream.

No I don't believe so. It's because cheer,gymnastic,dance,figure skating and all of the other so called"girly sports" are expected from girls. It isn't embarrassing for a proud dad or mom, to go around talking about their little princess and how much time and money they spend on cheer,gymnastic,dance,figure skating,ect, for their baby girl. Majority of parents are proud and excited to have the pretty,popular,loved by everyone cheerleader. But when it comes to boys,they want their football/basketball/baseball player,not a cheerleader. It's a sexist way of viewing;I want my pretty little cheerleader girl and my tough strong football player. A twisted view of the American dream.
Sad that some parents aren't proud of the fact that their son can toss around someone else's body weight (or their own).

Shame.

.... continuing the derailment

There are MANY painfully inefficient things that should be updated, but just won't from inertia, short-term inconveniences, or powerful people benefiting from the status quo. QWERTY keyboards, imperial measurement system, employer-provided health insurance, intellectual property law, most aspects of government, borders in the Middle East, calling it a "pair" of shorts, USASF Chairman & Board of Directors selection process . . .
The shade....

Totally seen this exact thing more than once. It astounds me the ratio of boys to girls that have no support from their family. It's generally a wide gap and grounded in stereotypes. It's sad.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Here is our prototype! We are going to make a few changes but we are happy with the over all result!

Am I the only one that's a bit sad that these pictures aren't loading.....

.... continuing the derailment

There are MANY painfully inefficient things that should be updated, but just won't from inertia, short-term inconveniences, or powerful people benefiting from the status quo. QWERTY keyboards, imperial measurement system, employer-provided health insurance, intellectual property law, most aspects of government, borders in the Middle East, calling it a "pair" of shorts, USASF Chairman & Board of Directors selection process . . .
I didn't know whether to shimmy or laugh, I went with shimmy. Then I cried at how many of those upset me (Chairman and Board selection shouldn't have been one of them. It was..)

Why imperial? WHY YOU DO THIS?!?! Makes..no..sense..

The chairman and several event producers have had permanent seats since day 1. I don't believe there was any type of election for any of their spots. The only way they can be "fired" is by unanimous vote of the board. They each have a vote on the board, so they would have to vote themselves out (or voluntarily recuse themselves) to be removed.

NOTE: In and of itself, that doesn't make the people in those positions bad or even wrong for the board. The process, however, is absurd for what is supposed to be a modern governing body.

Back