All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In this vine that I saw on twitter , it seems like you can see the RAYS very clearly..maybe that photo didn't do it justice. What do you think?

vine.co/v/M29BzBhxU1P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think when they get on the floor peoples opinion will change. I bet they'll be amazing under stage lights!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Tried to find some quick. I could maybe have found better examples but yeah, I don't see why people use stomach mesh. No need for that!

photo-711_53d036542a6b22a38cd4ad81.jpg

I think I don't like how all the full tops in this thread are tucked in. With a big waistband. I normally like full tops and don't like any here. My gym has always limited crop tops to the older senior teams.

The Rays uniform in the above vine are the blue I was expecting. The lighting seems like it was way off on the previous pictures I saw.

I like how it's easier to see rays in that picture... BUT you have to realize just how close up it is to be seen that clearly. I'm worried that although the rhinestones and sparkle will catch the light nicely, I'm still worried that without a stronger contrast under "rays" it will just look like sparkle and still be hard to read:/

That being said, I'm hoping when we do see these under the lights that I'm proven wrong

I like how it's easier to see rays in that picture... BUT you have to realize just how close up it is to be seen that clearly. I'm worried that although the rhinestones and sparkle will catch the light nicely, I'm still worried that without a stronger contrast under "rays" it will just look like sparkle and still be hard to read:/

That being said, I'm hoping when we do see these under the lights that I'm proven wrong
I couldn't ever come close to reading "F5" on the uber bling uniform they debuted a few years back....I still knew it was F5. So did everyone else.

i dont mind the new rays level 5 uniforms, but i cant stand the lower level trend of just adding a piece of fabric to the stomach area... maybe the money factor of re- doing that many uniforms is the reason why so many gyms are doing it. but if the rule stays permanent i hope gyms come up with something a little better for the future of full tops. im sure there are plenty of gyms to use as an example, but f5 and panthers 2013 full tops would be a perfect example on how to do a full top correctly.
The lower level unis are like a jumpsuit and the out the skirt over :)

I think it will work okay. I hate to use our uniform as an example, as it was full mystique, but the logo was done all in rhinestones on a blue backing and was completely legible on stage. I think where it's hard to read is when it's just rhinestones on white or another light color. I'm hoping that theirs works out similarly! Our blue was a little darker. Can't wait to see these under the lights!

Saw a pic on facebook of the uniforms in normal lighting.

I hereby retract my "I'm sad" statement, although I still think the neckline on the crop is a little weird.

Both versions of our uniform. The pic isn't the best quality.
y4e8eru4.jpg
I like that the full top and crop match, but they didn't just stick a solid color over the stomach to make it work. :D the full doesn't look like an afterthought! I know with traditional style unis it's hard to do more but with sublimation there's always something that can be done. Also looks sports bra friendly! :)

Back