All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@iwearmysugnglassesatnight only because I'm procrastinating!
@12stepCheermom of course capri's. we can't exclude anything!

2yuh7he.jpg

I think someone should explore this. Like starting the business off by setting up at competitions and taking girl's skin tones and doing custom orders. Like do you know how much money you could make by cornering the market of dissatisfied consumers fed up with the current options available. Not that its all about making money but you know it's just an added bonus ;)

Main problem, Unconsistant spray tans.

For years I've said nothing regarding the lack of bra friendly uniforms, but the bra discussion is so annoying! Anyone who is gifted has to deal with feeling uncomfortable just because someone who isn't decides they will. For all the men that claim that bras aren't important or don't understand... what if this were the norm? What if this is what all the big gyms did. You can't wear boxers, briefs, cups, etc... maybe we can come up with a sticky chicken cutlet type thing for yall since its ok for girls to do an athletic activity in. Everything is covered, we'll even add some decorative blinged straps, or maybe some mesh. How comfortable would you feel? Would you not be a tad bit worried in that stunt, jump, or tumbling pass that something may show up on an action shot that's not supposed to. Would you perform at your best, while fearing something hanging out. Maybe a visual can help show how some uniforms are the exact same for girls. Its a little ridiculous that we have to fight the bra fight every year! I wish gym owners would realize that yes fashion and uniforms are important, but the athletic activity should come first! End rant...
209mye0.jpg
This is going to be my SF pride outfit yaas

Main problem, Unconsistant spray tans.
And freckles. I am a 100% straight up Irish white girl- when you add in all the sun spots and freckles I earned from my days of lifeguarding, you don't get a nice solid color. Maybe somebody could do something where an image is taken of your back/shoulders and then printed onto a sports bra? I don't know if that would look too odd.
And then you have the select few girls with tattoos, etc.

On a more serious note not sure if these are prototypes for panthers new unis or the real thing. but I keep seeing them all over Instagram.

And then also Vancouver All Stars has new uniforms, I found on Instagram.

That's a design that I thought @ryanaarontroy made like a year ago? But the pic begs to differ.... Hmm. The vas uni was used this past year too

Back