All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Elite Cheer Sensation
inzfk4.jpg

Elite Athletics
35j9qvd.jpg

Ohio Valley

11jlv9h.jpg

2ds22d4.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Does nobility have 2 different uniforms? And those lace sleeves can NOT be comfortable, they're probably really itchy. And why the open back?

The Ohio valley one actually isn't that bad.... I mean I don't know what it would be like wearing it like how comfortable it is but I don't dislike how it looks

Why do people want shorter shorts? Can anyone explain? Do you just like seeing a little cheek hang out of the bottom of a uniform?

But seriously. I don't understand why that's a legitimate detraction for a uniform. It's not like they're knee-length. They're just not hot pants.
My daughter prefers shorter shorts when she practices and pulls shorts up higher than they are intended so I just think that is what I am use to seeing. I also think they are really flattering for girls with a larger thigh.

My daughter prefers shorter shorts when she practices and pulls shorts up higher than they are intended so I just think that is what I am use to seeing. I also think they are really flattering for girls with a larger thigh.
I have very large thighs and any spandex shorts, any brand, shorter than 4-5" inseem turn into briefs with my butt hanging out within 2 minutes of just standing there. Thats just the nature of having larger thighs, shorts ride up a lot easier. I would much rather see knee length shorts than anything less than 3", that's just too short for an athletic activity, or really anything.

I have very large thighs and any spandex shorts, any brand, shorter than 4-5" inseem turn into briefs with my butt hanging out within 2 minutes of just standing there. Thats just the nature of having larger thighs, shorts ride up a lot easier. I would much rather see knee length shorts than anything less than 3", that's just too short for an athletic activity, or really anything.

This exactly. My CP is the same. She is 10 and about a size 3, but we had to order adult large uniform shorts to keep them down over her thighs. If they were longer we could have gotten the correct size. They are going to need major alteration.

Back