All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love cosmic rays uniforms! Just everything about them is perfect to me. It would be really cute if the team got like personalized sports bras for underneath the uniform

dwfkh0.jpg

z9teq.jpg

11j20zp.jpg

2hy9hcp.jpg

New?
mvq343.jpg

I like the WC Cosmic Rays uni, but for some reason I want the gold and rhinestone pattern that's on the front to also be on the shoulder part.

I think the majority of people would agree that cheerleading should be seen as a sport...so why make a uniform meant to be worn during a sport, that you can't wear a sports bra with?!?! You can have a beautiful uniform without doing anything crazy with it...I think we are pushing ourselves further away from being thought of as a sport by competing in uniforms that contain less material than a lot of people would wear on a night out...
(This is at no gym/ uni in particular, just something I'm trying to get my head around)
-rant over- :)

Edited because autocorrect likes to change words

Does anyone think at some point the USASF will make a rule clarification that chokers or other separate neck pieces as a part of the uniform aren't allowed? I'm thinking back to the (FCA I believe?) uniform we saw a few pages back. Making a choker that's attached to a top by a thin strap is still really a choker. It it's much more hazardous than someone wearing stud earrings if you ask me. I can't see them letting that fly

LOVE zeniths! They're beautiful! Here's cosmic rays. A complete 180 from the old ones. I do like how they're back in black though. They seem unfinished and I can't figure out why. Maybe they need some more gold or to add some white. And the front cutouts are ehh. Other than that they're pretty simple and the right amount of bling!

This uni is gorgeous in person, the letters sparkle like crazy.
2rms9k5.jpg

Back