All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Olympia
73mey1.jpg

Here's a closer look of Top Gun Angels uniform:
B4Sa_4dCQAAa2dx.jpg

I feel so guilty for loving this uniform because I know how much the OO5 uniform meant to the athletes and coaches at the Miami gym. Hopefully over time, people will come to see that they aren't completely the same.

I also just saw a tweet by an a member of the 2013 OO5 team:

Ok crazy peeps, here's your clarification: These uniforms were specifically picked for the Angels team by Victor & Kristen Rosario. As soon as OA became Top Gun and we were figuring out what to name our teams, Victor and Kristen were adamant about keeping the Angels team name so that all the fallen jags (who are now angels) can live on forever. The cheer season comes and goes so fast, and we felt that one season dedicated to Omar and the rest of our fallen jags wasn't long enough. We felt that since its the first year of the Top Gun Angels team, it was appropriate to bring back the uniform (with minor adjustments). The girls love them, Victor and Kristen are happy to bring this look back... its all a GOOD thing! Anyone feeling upset about this is just silly because every important person at Top Gun who originally thought of the Omar uniform/routine for OO5 that year, had a say in this uniform.

Ok crazy peeps, here's your clarification: These uniforms were specifically picked for the Angels team by Victor & Kristen Rosario. As soon as OA became Top Gun and we were figuring out what to name our teams, Victor and Kristen were adamant about keeping the Angels team name so that all the fallen jags (who are now angels) can live on forever. The cheer season comes and goes so fast, and we felt that one season dedicated to Omar and the rest of our fallen jags wasn't long enough. We felt that since its the first year of the Top Gun Angels team, it was appropriate to bring back the uniform (with minor adjustments). The girls love them, Victor and Kristen are happy to bring this look back... its all a GOOD thing! Anyone feeling upset about this is just silly because every important person at Top Gun who originally thought of the Omar uniform/routine for OO5 that year, had a say in this uniform.
Since my daughter claims to be the biggest OO5 fan in the world I would like you to know she approves of these uniforms too.

de9fb512a55f1cd6b8e73d98803b7d70.jpg

(Excuse her hair that was after a long day at NCA)

I'm really glad. The 'fallen Jags' theme was so beautiful and unique that I love that you're continuing it for another season.

[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Love it. I love that you put jacquelyn's name on it, I love the heart, I love all of it. I know she's going to be a huge part of your season, and I love that you honor her in everything you do. Love love love everything about this. Cannot wait to see you guys this year.

THANK YOU! Jacqueline (or as we knew her) Gymnast was an athlete that was killed a few months back. She was with us this weekend helping us earn the paid bid! We love the uniform and the tribute.

Wait this description made my heart warm. I also love how they are partly sublimated, it probably saved a few extra bucks there!

Is it possible it's in a sub forum like 18+ or something? It's not showing up when I search and the link isn't working either.

Hey! I'm on chrome (I'm actually the boy on the far right of the turned around picture)
Jacquelyn was a platinum alum who had tried out and made chrome for this season before she died tragically. The season has since been dedicated to her and she shows up in everything we do (Uniforms, bows, music, and choreo).

@Rudags would know more than I however.

Edit: just saw Kyles post. I'm awkward.

Back