All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like we have different definitions of no cut outs. A part of the shoulder is missing (where the two thin straps are). If there was no cut outs the top would be one continuous piece of fabric and nothing would be separated from other parts of the fabric.

I don't consider this uniform to have cutouts. You could absolutely have this uniform work without the two spaghetti straps as there are plenty of "off the shoulder" uniforms out there. If those two straps were filled in with fabric to make one large strap and it was continuous with the rest of the uniform, then I would consider her bare shoulder to be a cutout. I look at it as an off the shoulder style with added spaghetti straps, as I don't see any fabric that's actually been cut out of the uniform.

Absolutely love it. It's classy with a bit of sparkle and still athletic. I also love how it's black - it's a nice change from the usual blue, and I think it really sets them apart from their other level 5s.

What I don't understand is how you can have the horrendous Aces uniform, and then this gorgeous uniform within the same gym.
Was gunna say 2 diff gyms (vegas & AZ) but then I realized you meant same gym as in Cali.... Carry on, don't mind me.

I don't consider this uniform to have cutouts. You could absolutely have this uniform work without the two spaghetti straps as there are plenty of "off the shoulder" uniforms out there. If those two straps were filled in with fabric to make one large strap and it was continuous with the rest of the uniform, then I would consider her bare shoulder to be a cutout. I look at it as an off the shoulder style with added spaghetti straps, as I don't see any fabric that's actually been cut out of the uniform.
Semantics notwithstanding, off-the-shoulder uniforms are just as bad as cut-outs, in my opinion.

b2d354d7718375e2b1cc4fbe22821879.jpg

Cape power cheer in Cape Breton
Eta: entire program will wear these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely love it. It's classy with a bit of sparkle and still athletic. I also love how it's black - it's a nice change from the usual blue, and I think it really sets them apart from their other level 5s.

What I don't understand is how you can have the horrendous Aces uniform, and then this gorgeous uniform within the same gym.

Each Cali location designed their location's World's team(s) uniforms.

I want to like Sparkle's uni....but something throws it off. Maybe the nude mesh with writing on it. I don't know. It just doesn't work 100% for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back