Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jersey All Stars NEW uniforms 2015-2016 season
VIDEO REVEAL!

Gym Uniform

Worlds Uniform
CDmpRYeWEAEwhF0.jpg

CDmpP2PXIAAWiLi.jpg

I'd like to get rid of all of the chokers and change the worlds' team "Jersey" font to the gym's signature cursive font. don't change your branding now.

Jersey All Stars NEW uniforms 2015-2016 season
VIDEO REVEAL!

Gym Uniform

Worlds Uniform
CDmpRYeWEAEwhF0.jpg

CDmpP2PXIAAWiLi.jpg

Okay, I dig that F5 full top vibe I'm getting. The mesh fits in nicely with the gradient. Ditch the choker on both. The Worlds uniform is stunning!!

Cheer pro actually made
AZ9clTc.jpg

Wga8KrR.jpg

I'm hoping this is just a bad picture because sadly there's so much I don't like about this uni that could be easily fixed that would make it stunning.

The material in the diamond and the font make it extremely hard to read, perhaps the color as well. The font on the back is tiny and probably hard to read from any real distance...and it looks like it was ironed on. But I think that could be because it's large and not well fitted to the girl so it's folding. And that is my last point - sometimes a large uniform is not that bad or noticeable but with the back straps like that it's really evident .

On a positive note, I LOVE the neckline and the skirt and the arms. And I don't even mind the mesh on the stomach. I think it's well done.

Before everyone starts picking all that they DON'T like ;), our kids and parents LOVE the uniforms.
Because I know you'll give an honest answer, can you tell me what the point of stomach mesh is? Not necessarily in your uni specifically, but just in general.

Back