All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aw, I am sad to see the old Jersey All Stars uniform go, because the had the most gorgeous sparkle in person; but, I am looking forward to seeing the new ones under the lights.

Jersey All Stars NEW uniforms 2015-2016 season
VIDEO REVEAL!

Gym Uniform

Worlds Uniform
CDmpRYeWEAEwhF0.jpg

CDmpP2PXIAAWiLi.jpg

The program uniform is giving me an F5 leo vibe and I'm digging it. The stoning on the worlds uniform is to die for!

ETA: thank you @Amanda_JerseyAllStars for having pictures done with a great camera and in great lighting to really show off what a uniform looks like. I wish more gyms would put that little bit of extra effort into presenting their new uniforms.

Because I know you'll give an honest answer, can you tell me what the point of stomach mesh is? Not necessarily in your uni specifically, but just in general.
I don't know there is a specific POINT in that it really doesn't serve a purpose beyond the look. I know that through the design process, the full top without mesh was vetoed in favor of the one with mesh because the look was better.

The program uniform is giving me an F5 leo vibe and I'm digging it. The stoning on the worlds uniform is to die for!

ETA: thank you @Amanda_JerseyAllStars for having pictures done with a great camera and in great lighting to really show off what a uniform looks like. I wish more gyms would put that little bit of extra effort into presenting their new uniforms.
The program uni is a leo, though it's shorts with snaps, and then shorts on top. No bikini brief bottoms. IDK if F5 was the same way, but I did love that uni.

Jamie Christian shot the uniform pics....however, my amazing camera skills can be seen in the video ;)

i thought the whole reason programs were adding mesh to their lower level teams unis was because of the new coverup rule...... its probably cheaper to sew mesh on, then to try and redo a whole uniform

Not even worlds teams in canada get new unis every season. Pretty sure parents here would have a cow. Lol

I don't know there is a specific POINT in that it really doesn't serve a purpose beyond the look. I know that through the design process, the full top without mesh was vetoed in favor of the one with mesh because the look was better.

The program uni is a leo, though it's shorts with snaps, and then shorts on top. No bikini brief bottoms. IDK if F5 was the same way, but I did love that uni.

Jamie Christian shot the uniform pics....however, my amazing camera skills can be seen in the video ;)

while you're here answering questions, what does it say on the world's team's shorts? that uniform is beautiful, i still just really wish jersey was written in your logo font.

while you're here answering questions, what does it say on the world's team's shorts? that uniform is beautiful, i still just really wish jersey was written in your logo font.
Villains...it's the team name

regarding the font on the worlds team...the current lettering looked better with the rhinestones, so it won out over the script

Back