All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i thought courtney wanted to cut costs this year? since most of their kids double and triple team they have to be spending so much on uniforms since they are all different.

only shells. skirts and sleeves are the same on most of the new ones--except YE, LOT, and SE for the Kville gyms.

I just don't get why you would have SO MANY team specific uniforms when almost every athlete is on more than one team..that has to get expensive.

ETA : just saw that some have interchangeable sleeves and bottoms but not all of them..considering a good amount of worlds athletes are on youth elite/crush/c4/other teams I can't think of.

I just don't get why you would have SO MANY team specific uniforms when almost every athlete is one more than one team..that has to get expensive.
this is what i dont understand when they came out and said they are trying to save money, cut costs, but then give everyone new unis to buy. i mean am i missing something cause it sounds more expensive to me.
i get the fact that its just the shells that people have to buy more then one of if a kid double teams, but arent the skirts and crop top things new as well, so are you really saving money in the end when having to buy a whole new uniform to begin with.
im definitely not trying to knock CEA down, cause i like a lot of the lower level uniforms, but just seems to be going against what they said in the beginning of the season about cutting costs.
then again when was the last time CEA upgraded all the lower level teams uniforms....

i get the fact that its just the shells that people have to buy more then one of if a kid double teams, but arent the skirts and crop top things new as well, so are you really saving money in the end when having to buy a whole new uniform to begin with.

But basically all of CEA had to get new uniforms this year because of the no crop top rule. So for example if your cp is on crush and crossing to gp then instead of buying two entirely different uniforms for the two teams, they only need to buy one skirt, one liner and two tops.

Yeah they could have just gone with a program uniform but it's seemed to me that in the past few years they much prefer team specific uniforms. So overall this does cut the costs for parents. And if it's that much of an issue for parents they can always just have their cp do one team only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But basically all of CEA had to get new uniforms this year because of the no crop top rule. So for example if your cp is on crush and crossing to gp then instead of buying two entirely different uniforms for the two teams, they only need to buy one skirt, one liner and two tops.

Yeah they could have just gone with a program uniform but it's seemed to me that in the past few years they much prefer team specific uniforms. So overall this does cut the costs for parents. And if it's that much of an issue for parents they can always just have their cp do one team only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It would cut costs much more to have a uniform for juniors program wide and a uniform for seniors program wide with worlds teams doing their own.

I get why they had to get new uniforms. I just don't get why, knowing so many crossovers there are, you would make so many different uniforms. Interchangeable items or not, it's more expensive than being able to wear the same uniform for your two or three teams.

It would cut costs much more to have a uniform for juniors program wide and a uniform for seniors program wide with worlds teams doing their own.

I get why they had to get new uniforms. I just don't get why, knowing so many crossovers there are, you would make so many different uniforms. Interchangeable items or not, it's more expensive than being able to wear the same uniform for your two or three teams.
Agree. We have worlds teams in one and all others in another. I appreciate that for cost reasons. My daughter often gets asked to double team, but even so, I believe it's cutting costs over having each team buying a new shell. I'd bet the shells are the most expensive just bc if how detailed they are. Just my guess and opinion though.

Agree. We have worlds teams in one and all others in another. I appreciate that for cost reasons. My daughter often gets asked to double team, but even so, I believe it's cutting costs over having each team buying a new shell. I'd bet the shells are the most expensive just bc if how detailed they are. Just my guess and opinion though.
Oh definitely. The sleeves are essentially a leotard with some stones. The bedazzled shells with all of the wording and straps are going to be more expensive.

I just don't get why you would have SO MANY team specific uniforms when almost every athlete is on more than one team..that has to get expensive.

ETA : just saw that some have interchangeable sleeves and bottoms but not all of them..considering a good amount of worlds athletes are on youth elite/crush/c4/other teams I can't think of.

A worlds athlete could not be on youth elite? You have to be 12 to be on a worlds team and 11 or under for youth. Sorry just had to point that out! :)

A worlds athlete could not be on youth elite? You have to be 12 to be on a worlds team and 11 or under for youth. Sorry just had to point that out! :)
Sorry I just know they're usually on one of the non worlds level 5 teams and those were all I could think of

Latest posts

Back