All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ha--so if CEA Waldorf had offered an international team (Shade was IAG5 last year when the gym was owned by someone else) I would have gone out for it. Seeing Shade's uniform has made me glad I didn't, as much as I hate to say this.

I love CEA and the routines they put out, but it would be 100% impossible for me to wear any of these uniforms.

So I was just looking on Facebook and American Cheer Power posted a photo from their Garland, TX competition from the weekend and their was a photo of the furthest traveling team and it looked like a bunch of minis in crop tops. Bare shoulders with the sleeves not attached to boot (may be attached a little who knows). I don't understand with the new rules why they weren't following them? Those girls were in no way older than 10 and on a Senior team! I would post the photo but I'm not quite sure how. Would anyone else mind linking it?

So I was just looking on Facebook and American Cheer Power posted a photo from their Garland, TX competition from the weekend and their was a photo of the furthest traveling team and it looked like a bunch of minis in crop tops. Bare shoulders with the sleeves not attached to boot (may be attached a little who knows). I don't understand with the new rules why they weren't following them? Those girls were in no way older than 10 and on a Senior team! I would post the photo but I'm not quite sure how. Would anyone else mind linking it?

And USASF shared the album. I was wondering same thing. I don't think they were on a senior team either. Too many young kids and didn't look like one member was senior aged.

After all of these crazy backs this is a breath of fresh air. Thanks to T&S for keeping it classy again.

(ETA: this isn't aimed at any gym in specific, just because we've seen a lot of open/strappy backs)

Then why the need to write "keeping it classy again".

If you want to compliment a program uni you don't have to indirectly insult another's.

Then why the need to write "keeping it classy again".

If you want to compliment a program uni you don't have to indirectly insult another's.
It never intended to come off that way, sorry. I meant that Twist and Shout always has clean and cute uniforms, and they designed good ones again. Sorry if it sounded bad, I didn't mean it like that.

And USASF shared the album. I was wondering same thing. I don't think they were on a senior team either. Too many young kids and didn't look like one member was senior aged.

I noticed they shared it too. I don't get it. And IMO those are one of the more revealing crop tops I have seen on little kids to begin with let alone when new rules go into place.

What is even the point of outfits being this skimpy? I'm not particularly blessed in the chest department and I even struggle to do any kind of exercise without wearing a heavy-duty sports bra. I would be jigglin' and wobblin' all over the place in a backless uni.

Are we so desperate to show some skin that we respond to the full-top ruling by having 7-year-olds wear unis that are mostly backless? Or have light mesh covering their bellies instead of normal fabric? Or force girls that may not be A-cup sticks to bounce around in a way that looks extremely painful? I fail to see how it adds anything esthetically.

Not singling out any one gym. I'm just getting a bit sick of the whole trend.

Thank you Twist and Shout! A job well done
59424447460ebe010e71c49859268783.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These look good.

Maybe they were old uniforms and their new ones hadn't come in yet? Trying to give them the benefit of the doubt lol

641935688795c50b4bce59d0a2d53ee5.jpg

I'm assuming you are referring to this? I can't tell exactly how old they are but I know that some nuggets in my CP's team don't look a day pass 8 but they are actually 12, sometimes it's hard to tell. I do agree that some of the girls look younger than 10 but you never know. [emoji15] I

641935688795c50b4bce59d0a2d53ee5.jpg

I'm assuming you are referring to this? I can't tell exactly how old they are but I know that some nuggets in my CP's team don't look a day pass 8 but they are actually 12, sometimes it's hard to tell. I do agree that some of the girls look younger than 10 but you never know. [emoji15] I

I would assume this is a youth or junior team, but could definitely be a team full of 10 year olds. If so, I think this is something USASF wasn't thinking about with the new uniform requirements; 10 year old in crop tops, but 14 year old juniors in full tops? That makes zero sense.

To add on it is a Youth 2 Prep team judging from the results: http://www.cheerpower.com/RESULTS 15-16/GARLAND Team Results.pdf

Do prep teams have different rules following the uniform guidelines or are they actual rules/policies now for all star and all star prep?

Good point! I believe the teals do match on the new unis. I guess the little kid in me got excited when I first heard our gym-wide unis were teal because I thought they would match SSX. I just love those unis and that particular shade of teal/blue mixed with rhinestones. :)

That's so weird.. I remarked several times that I was so jealous of the Raleigh teal uniforms. I love the color and think they are beautiful. When I saw them I said "they are the same color as SSX!" I didn't ever see them together though. I did think that the Angels one looked like a different color, but maybe that was the white. I don't know. I'm still on new uniform overload!

Back