All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the back of smoed's uniform; posted by eddie on his ig:

12145386_749370508524468_1304550095_n.jpg

his caption also says: should we go with Blue or Black??? Hmmm...

thatd be cool to see em in black. ive thought that ever since someone, from here, made their 14-15 uniforms black.
Is this to replace the one with all the stones, cause I know athletes tweeted that they started to lose almost all of them after only one comp. Or do they now have three....

These are CEA Hampton Roads gym wide uniforms. LOVE!

121gava.jpg

So I saw quite a few of these up close and personal (there was a large group of Hampton Roads athletes sitting near us).

First all, as long as the coaches, kids, and parents are happy, then that is 100% what matters.

My opinion though based on seeing this on several kids, is the design is kind of off in terms of fit. I'm not sure how it stays tucked in to the skirt (bodysuit?), but several kids I saw had a lot of baggy material especially in the back where it tucks into the skirt. Also seems like the torso is a lot of white (and maybe because the skirt sits low and it tucks into the skirt). Here is a closer up example from the gym Instagram-this one isn't extremely baggy in the back. There were some worse than this.

58067b523b47b2d520af5db3f69ca05b.jpg

I'm glad Hampton Roads loves it, loved their teams at showcase-just personally not a fan of the overall look of this uniform. I like parts, just not the whole thing together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I saw quite a few of these up close and personal (there was a large group of Hampton Roads athletes sitting near us).

First all, as long as the coaches, kids, and parents are happy, then that is 100% what matters.

My opinion though based on seeing this on several kids, is the design is kind of off in terms of fit. I'm not sure how it stays tucked in to the skirt (bodysuit?), but several kids I saw had a lot of baggy material especially in the back where it tucks into the skirt. Also seems like the torso is a lot of white (and maybe because the skirt sits low and it tucks into the skirt). Here is a closer up example from the gym Instagram-this one isn't extremely baggy in the back. There were some worse than this.

58067b523b47b2d520af5db3f69ca05b.jpg

I'm glad Hampton Roads loves it, loved their teams at showcase-just personally not a fan of the overall look of this uniform. I like parts, just not the whole thing together.

I agree with you. I know this is a gym-wide uniform, so it is following the uniform guidelines... but I think it would make a GREAT crop top style uniform. As is, the white top is too much of a stark contrast to the teal skirt for me.

Practice wear was $180 but totally separate pieces than the uniform --6 in total and very cute=)
Thank you.

So, your uniform was $289. $180 for 6 pieces is $30 a piece. If I used your prices for what they got in their package $289 X 2 uniforms = $578 3 practice pieces at $30 a piece is $90. Total $668.

Their package was 2 uniforms and practice outfits for $400. Maybe I'm not proficient at math, but their's seem's like a better deal.

Thank you.

So, your uniform was $289. $180 for 6 pieces is $30 a piece. If I used your prices for what they got in their package $289 X 2 uniforms = $578 3 practice pieces at $30 a piece is $90. Total $668.

Their package was 2 uniforms and practice outfits for $400. Maybe I'm not proficient at math, but their's seem's like a better deal.
That is a great deal! We payed way too much for CP's stuff [emoji30] $375 for uniform and $215 for practice wear (2 tops, 1 bottom, 3 bows)

That is a great deal! We payed way too much for CP's stuff [emoji30] $375 for uniform and $215 for practice wear (2 tops, 1 bottom, 3 bows)

$215 dollars for 2 tops, 1 bottom and 3 bows???? Excuse my language but WTF is that nonsense. That's so much money for nothing. 1.5 outfits should not cost $200+. I wonder what the breakdown is for each piece.

I am outraged for you. $215 is 2-3 months worth of groceries for me.

$215 dollars for 2 tops, 1 bottom and 3 bows???? Excuse my language but WTF is that nonsense. That's so much money for nothing. 1.5 outfits should not cost $200+. I wonder what the breakdown is for each piece.

I am outraged for you. $215 is 2-3 months worth of groceries for me.
I totally agree with you!! Yes, they are super nice practice wear, when I actually saw them I thought "why aren't this our uniforms"? But to pay over $200 is just INSANE! You know what really gets me super mad, they don't enforce the kids to wear them [emoji35] I personally love when other gyms have designated practice wear for each practice day, but at CP's gym they don't do that, so everyone wears what they want. Only time that is enforced is for choreo! I'm actually temped to ask the owner to either enforce the kids to wear them to practice or don't make it mandatory for parents to buy the ridiculous priced practice wear, not sure how he would take it though.

I totally agree with you!! Yes, they are super nice practice wear, when I actually saw them I thought "why aren't this our uniforms"? But to pay over $200 is just INSANE! You know what really gets me super mad, they don't enforce the kids to wear them [emoji35] I personally love when other gyms have designated practice wear for each practice day, but at CP's gym they don't do that, so everyone wears what they want. Only time that is enforced is for choreo! I'm actually temped to ask the owner to either enforce the kids to wear them to practice or don't make it mandatory for parents to buy the ridiculous priced practice wear, not sure how he would take it though.

I would have the same comments if I were in your shoes. I'm sure if you got enough people to stand up and say something the gym would listen. Don't make something mandatory if you don't actively enforce it??? Back when I was cheering (2010) I think my shoes, 2 full practice uniforms (which were enforced), competition bow and make up cost about $240. And I thought that was expensive...

Latest posts

Back