All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

5f3fe7fe9351fd0ccad6c9c3fa940323.jpg

Since it was already posted on Cheer Media, here is the PROTOTYPE for Carolina Crossfire from last month.

Changes will be made and the actual uniform should be here this month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. The belt and the big red shoulder line do not balance well. Personally do not like the back. The gradient on the arm isn't too bad though.

5f3fe7fe9351fd0ccad6c9c3fa940323.jpg

Since it was already posted on Cheer Media, here is the PROTOTYPE for Carolina Crossfire from last month.

Changes will be made and the actual uniform should be here this month

They may want to rethink the flame graphic. It looks like it's eating her breast.

Cheers and More Reign LgSrR5

The top is 2 parts, so the (ugh I hate) choker top can be worn as practice wear.

cm1.jpg
cm2.jpg
If this is just for one team so you can't obviously wear this team specific top as a crossover, why not just make it one piece with attached sleeves? Is it that much cheaper to make the sleeves not attached just so you can also use your uniform top as a practice sports bra?

I get the concept for CEA because they have tons of crossovers and it total works for them! But I'm confused here.

UCF-No. There is no name, and who has a cheer uniform without a name!

Cheers and more-If it wasn't for the strappy back and cut outs, I would like it.

Diamonds-It's a bit much, I think it needs to be toned down. Rhinestones are nice, but not that many, and I don't like the writing on the butt. I think it is a good use of pink though.

Carolina crossfire-Take away the red line, choker and open back I would like it.

a63740ebe57f6b5166a17ebe60cf497f.jpg

The sublimation on the skirt and the sleeves looks really nice. I like these colors. I totally get what they're going g for with the W strap but I think could have been done better. Overall though I do like this!

ETA: to fix the W, I think I would have kept the same outlines as the "ildcats" and then stopped it at the shoulder. It looks off because it's missing that black outline directly touching the letters.

Also kinda looks like the stoning in the skirt was messed up. I'd pull that bottom curved line down to the bottom of the skirt and fill the rest in with the same scattered stones having them fade to less stones near the top.

No. The belt and the big red shoulder line do not balance well. Personally do not like the back. The gradient on the arm isn't too bad though.

Fixing the shoulder line and belt balance were one of the suggestions I submitted. It looked better in the proof they sent back.

Changes are being made to the back as well (I wasn't a fan either honestly)...bras.

Back