All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They may want to rethink the flame graphic. It looks like it's eating her breast.

The logo has been placed there on all of the previous uniforms, but this is the first time in 8/9 years I've ever heard anyone say that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly if CEA has that many crossovers that they have to design convertible uniforms for over 500 athletes is a whole 'nother problem in itself.

I mean it's not only convenient for crossovers, but for people switching teams next year. You only need to buy a new/used sports bra. And say one team want to get new unis, they could get just new bras. It also gives it a unified look without being all the same. I think you need to think bigger than just crossovers.

a63740ebe57f6b5166a17ebe60cf497f.jpg

The shoulder confuses me.

I mean it's not only convenient for crossovers, but for people switching teams next year. You only need to buy a new/used sports bra. And say one team want to get new unis, they could get just new bras. It also gives it a unified look without being all the same. I think you need to think bigger than just crossovers.

The bulk of the reasoning here for these was to make crossing over easier, not about switching teams that seemed to be an afterthought. I don't need to think differently at all.

The bulk of the reasoning here for these was to make crossing over easier, not about switching teams that seemed to be an afterthought. I don't need to think differently at all.

Actually, the bulk of the reasoning here (you know, since I'm actually here) was to comply with the new uniform restrictions while allowing each team to have a piece that made the "uniform" their own. I would say 3rd on the list was that it would make crossing over easier clothing wise.

I personally never mentioned complying with the uniform restriction s because I thought people were smart enough to come to that conclusion on their own.
To each their own, I guess.

Honestly if CEA has that many crossovers that they have to design convertible uniforms for over 500 athletes is a whole 'nother problem in itself.
Their crossovers have been an issue for years but they are definitely not the only ones....it's an industry wide issue but I'll save my rant for another day

Back