All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's a little ill fitting, but it's also just a prototype so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

BAIdUDW.jpg

Looking forward to seeing more full top uniforms next season. (Funny how a few terrible decisions makes a persons views change; I used to hate them compared to half tops).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing more full top uniforms next season. (Funny how a few terrible decisions makes a persons views change; I used to hate them compared to half tops).

I still prefer modest crop tops with a decent length skirt as I find them more flattering than the mesh stomach full tops with lots of cut outs on bigger girls like myself. I am nervous as falcons are still waiting on out uniforms and are completely different to the current ones

I still prefer modest crop tops with a decent length skirt as I find them more flattering than the mesh stomach full tops with lots of cut outs on bigger girls like myself. I am nervous as falcons are still waiting on out uniforms and are completely different to the current ones
Oh, I meant full tops as in stomachs and backs with material. Not those trashy see through pieces of fabric which makes a minor look as if they are dressed to go to a nightclub. I love Falcons current uniforms so much.

Oh, I meant full tops as in stomachs and backs with material. Not those trashy see through pieces of fabric which makes a minor look as if they are dressed to go to a nightclub. I love Falcons current uniforms so much.

Falcons new uniform has purple mesh is an all in one Leo with bottom nit purple and top White and sparkly. It will looks amazing on most but I'm really worried about it

I wish this thread had waited until May or June to get started, but Iowa is getting 2015/2016 off to a great start! I am not normally a fan of the belt look and the O reminds me of Odyssey but overall I love them!

Iowa Allstars got GK'ed out this season! All their apparel looks fantastic and cohesive!

I cant wait to post my programs new uniforms we will be debuting at Worlds!!!

Back