All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IOWA Allstars Cheer and Tumble (Front)
PMXHI1F.jpg
Way too excited to wear this next season

They just revamped their logo for 2015-16 for their 15th year. So that is their new logo. It's easier to tell on their actual logo because the I, W, and A is red and the O is gray/silver, supposed to look like a halo I think because of the wings and idk about the rest of their teams but their L5 team name is Lady Angels.

I saw the front on twitter but was afraid what the back would look like, I'm glad there aren't any cutouts, I don't even think they have mesh! Bravo!
The reason we have a Halo on our new uniform has to deal with part of a focus on our team names, Alpha/cherubs/love/eternity/Lady Angels/etc.

Prototype probably for next year from
Grand Prix
cizkdz9.jpg
I like the concept. It's unique without being obnoxious. I think the execution needs work so if this is the prototype let's hope they correct some of the awkward lines. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are my daughter's gym. Lol! They've not even seen a prototype or anything yet, so I'm sure there will be changes if they feel there will be issues with the back. There are similar straps on the current uniforms and they've been fine, though. Our parents are concerned with a bra working with it, but they have been assured that there is going to be a bra made to go with it. I like the uniforms, but I know that my daughter will fit it ok and things like bras won't be an issue for her. The uniform is a design that's been used a lot by Rebel, so looking at current uniforms using it made me feel like it will translate to real-life ok. I'm just sitting here waiting for more simple uniforms to make a comeback, though. Haha!

Back