All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

11219359_717225215075691_8997815745013868790_n.jpg

This one?

Clearly the entire program hits the club after comps...so much Why?

*Forget Cheerlebrity status, we need a TeamMomlebrity Award Show*

d80517f003b5998e86e8b9bbc4228564.jpg

Fav unis so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the crop. Regardless of the odd cuts outs and mesh on the arm, it all works!

The full top though... why stomach mesh? You could have a tiny girl with a great stomach look freaky in stomach mesh. It's like if you've ever put panty hose over your head, the face looks mushy and creepy. Same on the stomach, it no longer looks tight and toned.

Love the crop. Regardless of the odd cuts outs and mesh on the arm, it all works!

The full top though... why stomach mesh? You could have a tiny girl with a great stomach look freaky in stomach mesh. It's like if you've ever put panty hose over your head, the face looks mushy and creepy. Same on the stomach, it no longer looks tight and toned.
100% agree with you, and these are not actually UA's uniforms. Rebel is using them for a photoshoot they were doing today.

not sure if should be excited, sad, nervous, scared..... all of the above? Love their current uniform, hope the new one is just as good! Its WC so I don't think they'd do anything crazy, but you just never know lately..
This is exactly how I feel. I have liked all of stars uniforms so far, so I'm afraid that it has been too good to be true and eventually one of their uniforms is going to let me down.

Well I'm glad that that's an international Top Gun team. I like the boys and the skirt, but the top is just so...small! I might not mind the non attached sleeves if the top wasn't so small and actually had a neck, not mesh. But having the sleeves seperate just looks too naked.

ICE is good, apart from the neck cross in the front. It looks like she's being choked.

they are both great for senior teams as the midsection with the mesh is still completely exposed and does not follow the rules
Unfortunately I think it still does. As long as there's something covering the stomach I think it does.

Reactions: ian
Back