All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

they are both great for senior teams as the midsection with the mesh is still completely exposed and does not follow the rules
Mesh counts as being covered no matter how see through it is. These do follow the non-senior rules.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Top Gun Allstars - TGIF (International Open Small Coed 5)
1znopdl.jpg
I think we can all agree that the top is a little teeny, but I'm really digging the appropriate length skirt

What if they cover the stomach in clear mesh or clear plastic;)

That's what I thought! If the rule was implemented so that young athletes bodies would be more covered then it's not really working. It almost looks more "sexualized" :confused: with thin black mesh (or lace) instead of just a bare belly?

I'm on the fence here. One part of me thinks that bare bellies are not a big deal but at the same time I still prefer my young kid to be in a real full top at comps. At practice I don't care, she always wears sportsbras... but at comps. Yeah I like a real full top and luckily our gym has one. Her skirt looks more like a belt because it's so short... but hey you can't have everything. :D

Can you choose how thick you want your mesh? I feel like I've seen mesh from the same companies that is super see-through on some uniforms but just fine on others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you choose how thick you want your mesh? I feel like I've seen mesh from the same companies that is super see-through on some uniforms but just fine on others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There should be options to pick from. When we designed a dance costume for our HS team, the original prototype had mesh that was too sheer and when it got done, it was much thicker/darker.

Don't know how to feel about stars getting new uni's, but i don't think there has been a World Cup uni I haven't liked so I have a good feeling

The only thing I've heard of about shooting stars uniform is that it's supposed to match the theme of the music.

Are they going to keep the same theme of the music for 2-3 years or somehow make it work without a theme following this year, or is this another one of those "pay $300 for a uniform we're only going to wear for one season"..

Back