All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This was posted via the Varsity Spirit Fashions Twitter. Green Bay Elites uniforms for non senior teams. Looks like they just added a skin color mesh on the stomachs
f95233c4df19bfb185f52045d152c710.jpg
bcdedc86430072e49f755fda0bd71426.jpg

I don't really understand what's so wrong with just having a full top and skirt/shorts/skorts to comply with the new rules? Why do so many gyms insist on having skin coloured mesh/any sort of mesh so it gives off the illusion of having a half top? Full tops can be pretty too!

My last uniform was a lovely full top and skirt combo which had no major bra issues and no toilet issues - it was a dream!

(Not a direct hit at GBE btw, just an observeration after seeing lots of examples)

I don't really understand what's so wrong with just having a full top and skirt/shorts/skorts to comply with the new rules? Why do so many gyms insist on having skin coloured mesh/any sort of mesh so it gives off the illusion of having a half top? Full tops can be pretty too!

My last uniform was a lovely full top and skirt combo which had no major bra issues and no toilet issues - it was a dream!

(Not a direct hit at GBE btw, just an observeration after seeing lots of examples)
i wanna say money is the reason, its probably a lot cheaper to add mesh to a uniform in that way then to create a whole new uniform.

i wanna say money is the reason, its probably a lot cheaper to add mesh to a uniform in that way then to create a whole new uniform.
But have you seen a lot of gyms do that? We keep seeing new uni after new uni with a mesh/leo insert under it. And then their senior unis are different, so it's not like they can just remove the mesh and voila they can cross over to seniors.

Is this a prep team as it looks a bit plain?

No, our only prep teams are half year teams that are starting up now.

ETA: It is plain by all-star standard, but being honest, I kinda love it. It's not ridiculous, it's athletic and clean looking and under lights the yellow and blue stones have a really nice sparkle to it. It's not overpowering or distracting and CP loves it. The back isn't so open that I cringe and it has an opening clasp so getting it on and off over hair is much easier than a fully closed top (something she's worn at a past gym). And it fits her well---something that has been difficult for us in the past; the Parent's Section has seen her timeline of tragic fitting uniforms, so she got this and I was like "YES!"

Last edited:
Back